Well, we now know why Obama didn't want you to read his Columbia Univ. Thesis

JBurner's Posts
Re: Transformer Experts Check In Vol. I Have A Question. Reply 10/28/09
Re: Moon Rising (Everything is a Lie) Reply 10/28/09
Re: NT, what's the difference between investing and sports gambling? Reply 10/27/09
Re: Bad Boy Focusing On Rap Again? Vol. Fool Me Once... Reply 10/27/09
Re: Sickest diss tracks Vol. THOSE rappers that you just dont wanna get in a beef with Reply 10/27/09
Re: Well, we now know why Obama didn't want you to read his Columbia Univ. Thesis Reply 10/23/09
Re: Well, we now know why Obama didn't want you to read his Columbia Univ. Thesis Reply 10/23/09

by now he has to have heard it was fake...... He is always watching Obama to see what he does to play Monday Morning Quarterback so to speak.

Man is so blinded by hatred of Obama he cannot admit when he just falsely accused Obama..

It takes a man to admit when he was wrong.
roll.gif
Guess we have newinformation

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

i bet the views you held in college are the same ones you hold now...
grin.gif
Seriously lol. Ive written papers from 3-4 years ago that my views have changed on, let alone decades ago.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

it's like what 30 years old?
laugh.gif
I swear the Obama hate is just comedy now
i swear the obama @%*@ riding is just comedy now.

J Burner seems to be LilstarZ or whatever. Looks like he jumps into j burner when he wants to post stupid radical nonsense that he himself may be embarassedby. Signing in as a Transformers professional confirms that he is ashamed. Either that or he's just Tbone. Wait didn't Tbone make the officialTransformers thread?

Back
Top Bottom