Went to Stockton CA this weekend

and wow talk about a crap hole.

i cant walk on the street by myself during the day

i cant rock my dodger cap

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran

wanna know what isnt a crap hole, where you can walk by yourself during the day, and can rock any teams cap you want?

NY

OP why were you in Stockton? it definitely has its bad spots and its even worse spots though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

OP why were you in Stockton? it definitely has its bad spots and its even worse spots though
laugh.gif

agreed hahaha

and everybody knew that i was not from around there.

i had people telling me to be careful all the time

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

and wow talk about a crap hole.

i cant walk on the street by myself during the day

i cant rock my dodger cap

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran

real life...
you went to stockton,ca. that place is garbage.... full of cows that whole san joaquin valley sucks even sacramento...

you needed to go to the bay area....

lol

naw man ive been to stockton, oakland, modesto, sacramento and san fran and the only place i ever wanna be back is san fran.

stockton born here.. moved out early though because of the tension in the 90's.

"-In the February 2, 2011 issue of Forbes, the magazine gave Stockton the dubious distinction of being the "most miserable" US city, largely as a result of the steep drop in home values.

-Central Connecticut State University surveys from 2005 and 2006 ranked the city as the least literate of all U.S. cities with a population of more than 250,000.

-According to a Gallup poll, Stockton was tied with Montgomery, Alabama for the most obese metro area in the United States of America with an obesity rate of 34.6 percent."

Well damb...

roll.gif

i went to stockton a few years back. all i remember is me being iike "*!%# kinda place is this"

is stockton still the 5th most dangerous city in the usa? the Diaz brothers better think about moving
laugh.gif

I grew up in the San Joaquin Valley. The entire place is a crap hole. If it wasn't for my family I'd never go back. Flying there in two days for Thanksgiving. It seems to decline more and more every year.

Most of Nor Cal outside of Silicon Valley sucks. Stockton has a bunch of little "Thugs" saying "Cuddy" after every single sentence. The whole area sucks. I would go every now and then back when I used to play soccer. Houses aren't worth anything now, houses are poorly maintained. It's more common to see dead grass or just dirt than it is to see green grass.

It's the same as So Cal. I have family on the outskirts of L.A so I visit a couple times a year. Everything outside of L.A is turrible. People from Bakersfield and riverside and all those towns (don't know all of them) are so damn weird. When I talk to them, not once have I ever been interested.

lol

naw man ive been to stockton, oakland, modesto, sacramento and san fran and the only place i ever wanna be back is san fran.

So you've been to the worst city in Nor-Cal, the murder capitol of Nor-Cal(Oakland still has some cool spots out there too), Modesto and Sac(not to hate on any NT'ers from Sac but I really don't like Sacramento) and that's what all of Nor-Cal is like outside of SF? Ok 
laugh.gif

This pretty much consists of the Bay Area and Stockton is pretty much outside East Bay borders. I don't even think Gilroy counts either.

Bayarea_map.png

EDIT: Modesto sucks bad too.

Seriously, the only worthwhile areas of California are on the coast/near the coast. The further you are from water, the worse it gets. It's like leaving Eden for Ohio.

lol

As far as Northern California 'cities', I wouldn't want to go to any one of them except San Francisco. They all suck (I'm from Northern California). 
But, ya'll sleepin on Lake Tahoe (where I live). And Mendocino. And Santa Cruz. And Monterey. And all the other beautiful places that Northern Californians are blessed with.  

Back
Top Bottom