Went to Stockton CA this weekend

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC>>>

Who would have guessed?!
eek.gif

Man I don't know much about North Cal but I have been to Sac and
30t6p3b.gif

Stayed in one of the nicest hotels, flight, food, spending money & everything paid for. Sac was still wack
30t6p3b.gif

It is seriously like a ghost town and is mad dirty.

And this is coming from a brotha outta Utah
laugh.gif

Lake Tahoe is good as long as you don't have any melanin.
Stockton is a hell-hole that I don't even enjoy driving through.

In general, living in Norcal is terrible unless you're in Sacramento (and outlying sub-cities), or certain parts of the bay area.

You guys who didn't have fun in Sac obviously aren't looking in the right places 
pimp.gif

Stockton sucks but, I personally think Fresno and Bakersfield is worst. They all suck though, they all have thugs kicking it infront of therir rundown houses acting all fly and #!** while the whole city smells like cow #!**.

On the sidenote though, if you're from the bay area or LA, you're treated like gods among men or you get instant hate by bitter dudes.

My friends are from Stockton, and all they do is complain about it 24/7 
laugh.gif
My friend lives in a nice house in the suburbs there, in the Spanos Park area, and it's still somehow hood as @#$% (Drivebys, People chillin on the street with 40s, breaking into people's cars, Asian gangs, etc). And the smell when you enter the city limits
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Only reason I go there is cause of my friends, otherwise it's only better than Fresno/Bakersfield.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Socal > Norcal.
smokin.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif

So if you're using Stockton to compare Socal to Norcal, I hope you're using places like the Inland Empire in your comparison too
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man I don't know much about North Cal but I have been to Sac and
30t6p3b.gif

Stayed in one of the nicest hotels, flight, food, spending money & everything paid for. Sac was still wack
30t6p3b.gif

It is seriously like a ghost town and is mad dirty.

And this is coming from a brotha outta Utah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stockton's arena is nicer than ours, and if that wasn't enough, ours is named after a scam company about to file for bankruptcy. 

Unemployment Rates by Metropolitan Areas:

[table][tr][td]314[/td][td]Flint, MI Metropolitan Statistical Area[/td][td]10.6[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]338[/td][td]Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area[/td][td]11.5[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]367[/td][td]Modesto, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area[/td][td]15.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]368[/td][td]Stockton, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area[/td][td]15.4[/td][/tr][/table]

This can't be life. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is stockton still the 5th most dangerous city in the usa? the Diaz brothers better think about moving
laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell hole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Stockton sucks but, I personally think Fresno and Bakersfield is worst. They all suck though, they all have thugs kicking it infront of therir rundown houses acting all fly and #!** while the whole city smells like cow #!**.

On the sidenote though, if you're from the bay area or LA, you're treated like gods among men or you get instant hate by bitter dudes.
By far. Stockton at least feels like a city. A rundown one, but still a city nonetheless. Fresno was the most depressing "City" I've ever been to, just a @#$% load of farms and Asian gangs and "Party Crews"
indifferent.gif
Bakersfield: 95% of the population is made up of hoodrats and wannabe cholos or rappers. At UCSB you could immediately tell which kind of girls were from those wack @#$ cities.

And the last comment is true too
laugh.gif
Girls give you alot more attention, but those typical thug dudes will try to test you just because they're miserable from living in a dump

^ Dallas Braden, too. He makes about $3.5M a year. Guys have a lot of pride, I guess.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran
... Try going to Fresno or Bakersfield.

So you went to Stockton, Oakland and San Francisco and you think you've seen the Bay?

Bay Area is where it's at. Stockton, Modesto, and Sacramento is crap. Make's you want to commit suicide on a Saturday night. That's how dead and depressing it is out there. Stay by the bay

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

is stockton still the 5th most dangerous city in the usa? the Diaz brothers better think about moving
laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell whole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to Lodi next year to train at the cesar gracie academy. How is that area
nerd.gif

This thread might change my mind

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell whole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to Lodi next year to train at the cesar gracie academy. How is that area
nerd.gif

This thread might change my mind
you'd be in the middle of the crap hole 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom