Went to the Emergency Room yesterday thinking i had an STD or Testicular Cancer. Instead i was diagn

Hydrocele?!

Apparently they are swelling sacs of fluid developed within the scrotum. Just hearing about this for the first time.

Here's some background info...

Tuesday morning, i clock into work and i feel a dull aching in my nottiebits. Thought it was abnormal and would go away soon there after...

Wednesday morning, i clock into work and still have the dull aching as i did Tuesday. Wednesday evening coming home from work i feel a sharp pain in my nottiebits. Now i'm beginning to get worried.

Thursday morning comes and i am brining a client from my job to a medical appointment. I vividly remember hitting a right turn at a stop sign and the sharp pain shoots all through my nut sack. Right there and then i was like "Aw hell nah, i'm gonna see a doctor as soon as i clock out."

So around 6 PM. Thursday evening i go straight tot he emergency room and after blood drawn, urine samples and ultrasounds, i was diagnosed with Hydrocele. Any NT'ers have had this before? Any advice for remedies?

I was prescribed with ibuprofen and cipro.

(I was in the waiting room of the hospital talking to the lord in tongues. Praying i didnt have "The Claps" or testicular cancer. :lol: What a close call! :lol: )

When in doubt, blame it on cancer. :lol:

But judging from just basic medicines, not a huge deal. Can you honk the horn still?

Yeah i can. I pee fine and ejaculate fine but any pounding or pressure on my groin area, triggers the sharp pains. I don't wanna feel those pains again. it happened today. they come consecutively then stop for hours at a time.

Glad it's not serious. You gotta let a few of them nuts off though, whether self-inflicted or by someone else. You clogged up man, hit up that hand-Drano

This thread has me thinking I should get something checked at the doctor soon. I've had this little lump, mass on my upper leg for a while now. It never grew larger so I don't think it's serious. I had a really small one on my back before, like if you pinch the skin it feels like a tiny marble. Doctor told me it was just a ball of fat and follicles, sounds gross. Anyway it's been irritated for the last two days and I just look at it now and it's really swollen and is turning a dark color. Should probably fix my insurance paperwork too.

Look into "castor oil packs". Kinda tedious process but it has a good track record of healing in the homeopathic community.

If nothing else, rub castor oil on those bad boys before bed and maybe even get some adult diapers because castor oil doesn't wash out of clothing.

You had me scared with that story for a sec b :lol:

Never heard of it before good luck.

Bout to go massage my balls checking for cancer right now though.

Last edited:
If what you're dealing with is caused by being "backed up" all NT'ers should be able to share their experiences. At least all the No Fap Thread frequenters.

Man, I just googled what happened to some dude's balls from a sneaker forum. This is what life has become.

This thread has me thinking I should get something checked at the doctor soon. I've had this little lump, mass on my upper leg for a while now. It never grew larger so I don't think it's serious. I had a really small one on my back before, like if you pinch the skin it feels like a tiny marble. Doctor told me it was just a ball of fat and follicles, sounds gross. Anyway it's been irritated for the last two days and I just look at it now and it's really swollen and is turning a dark color. Should probably fix my insurance paperwork too.

I have a couple lumps or balls of fat here and there and they are exactly that, balls of fat.

None of them have ever swollen up or became irritated. THATS a sign you need to get it checked out.

Last edited:
I think it might be an abscess. I looked up what treatment for it was and they cut it open and drain the ****. It's in an awkard spot. On my upper leg a few inches away from my crotch. Going to make sure everything is all good with my insurance and make a doctor's appointment if the swelling doesn't go down.

Just dont webmd it man, its gonna be cancer apparently if you do. :lol:

Keep an eye on it and check on it in a few days. Dont check it everyday cause youll go crazy doing that and think its more serious than it may be.

Im in the same boat as well with insurance, I need to go to a dentist asap but gotta figure this insurance thing quick.

fluid build up was probably from bacterial inflammation, happens to the best of us, have used cipro before,

make sure you finish out the entire Rx though...

Last edited:
I'm glad it wasn't cancer.

I wish you obtained something that cut off your access to the Music forum though. 

:rofl:

A hydrocele (HI-droe-seel) is a fluid-filled sac surrounding a testicle that causes swelling in the scrotum. Hydrocele is common in newborns and usually disappears without treatment during the first year of life. Older boys and adult men can develop a hydrocele due to inflammation or injury within the scrotum.

A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful and might not need any treatment. However, if you have scrotal swelling, see your doctor to rule out other causes.

get a 2nd opinion, I'm concerned

Last edited:
Get things checked quickly. My buddy died at age 23 of testicular cancer.

Back
Top Bottom