Went to the Emergency Room yesterday thinking i had an STD or Testicular Cancer. Instead i was diagn

I think it might be an abscess. I looked up what treatment for it was and they cut it open and drain the ****. It's in an awkard spot. On my upper leg a few inches away from my crotch. Going to make sure everything is all good with my insurance and make a doctor's appointment if the swelling doesn't go down.

Yup. Incision and drainage. You'll be numbed up with lidocaine first then they'll slice open the abscess where it's the most juicy and squeeze the hell outta it to get as much pus out as possible. If it's bad they'll jam some packing material in the cavity and bandage you up. Probably get sent home with an a prescription for some antibiotics to prevent the wound from getting infected.

holy ****

Yea, his longtime gf and him decided to get married even though they knew his days were numbered. Very sad. The local news showed up to do a story on them and the wedding. He passed the next day. RIP Ant.

Yeah, been there. Antibiotics made a tremendous difference - back to normal in a few days. It's not pleasant though.

Back
Top Bottom