Weren't the Foamposite MAX suppose to be coming back out? Or was it just Rumors?

i didn't really care for the weight if they make it any lighter i'm afraid they'll screw w/ the structural integrity of the shoe regardless its an amazing basketball shoe, but i see where you're coming from i could see that happening too i just want these released already

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Silver pair, white pair and black pair please!

this
pimp.gif

kickznyc 96, I heard the same thing from a Nike rep. Must have been the same guy. He told me maybe Thanksgiving 2011. Also a Black/ Yellow colorway might be in the works. Also discussed some new colors for the Nike Foamposite One. Mentioned the Foam Pro All Black is coming back in the near future.

kickznyc 96, I heard the same thing from a Nike rep. Must have been the same guy. He told me maybe Thanksgiving 2011. Also a Black/ Yellow colorway might be in the works. Also discussed some new colors for the Nike Foamposite One. Mentioned the Foam Pro All Black is coming back in the near future.

Originally Posted by da5thdeuce

it might've been, but yeah he did say they'd like to do it for sometime next year we had more of a discussion about the production costs & weight concerns he & the rest of the designers i met had

Originally Posted by da5thdeuce

it might've been, but yeah he did say they'd like to do it for sometime next year we had more of a discussion about the production costs & weight concerns he & the rest of the designers i met had

Back
Top Bottom