Wes Walker getting CRUSHED

laugh.gif

they got the call too

eyes.gif

why was that a penalty? NFL is so weak right now. Making millions and these bone crushing plays that fans love are getting thrown out?

The NFL should just give them pillows to attach to the uniforms since its become so soft.

Can we get a .gif of this? One from every angle? Maybe even one where you can see his facial expression while getting
eek.gif
'd

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Brings out tears of joy...seeing Weasel getting destroyed.
Co-sign?

how is that a penalty? the ball was tipped?
Did you not hear what Hochuli said? "The ball was tipped, but there was unnecessary roughness"

you're right, it wouldn't have been wrong to hit Welker because of the tip. i can understand a hit if the tipped ball was going towards a receiver, butit was NOWHERE near Welker.
on top of that, the DB flew into him and left his feet, which is usually a penalty of its own.

if the ball was in Welker's vicinity, i personally wouldn't have a problem with the nature of the hit, and i think most refs would have let it go(maybe). but Welker was nowhere near the ball and was basically defenseless, and the DB just attacked him out of nowhere.

That is one tough mother....

Little dude got up on his own. Props for that.
pimp.gif

When he was in Miami, he used to get hit like that twice in every game. I was always worried he would never get off the field.

But that hit last night was
eek.gif

i was watchin that game, that hit was crazy at live speed

-"hit on a defense less receiver"
i never got that. arent receivers always defense less??

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Brings out tears of joy...seeing Weasel getting destroyed.
Co-sign?

how is that a penalty? the ball was tipped?
Did you not hear what Hochuli said? "The ball was tipped, but there was unnecessary roughness"

you're right, it wouldn't have been wrong to hit Welker because of the tip. i can understand a hit if the tipped ball was going towards a receiver, but it was NOWHERE near Welker.
on top of that, the DB flew into him and left his feet, which is usually a penalty of its own.

if the ball was in Welker's vicinity, i personally wouldn't have a problem with the nature of the hit, and i think most refs would have let it go (maybe). but Welker was nowhere near the ball and was basically defenseless, and the DB just attacked him out of nowhere.
i have no audio on my computer at work. i still think its a clean hit. you cant expect a defender going full speed to just stop within a splitsecond imo.

Back
Top Bottom