Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Hey guys I thought I would create a new page for all of western Canada since we don't have a ton of ppl in any one province or city so we may as well combine the western provinces together like we have on the other site. Feel free to post you latest pick ups, wdywt, any info you have regarding Canadian releases specifically for our local sneaker spots. This is a place where western Canadians who have a common interest can come together to talk about anything really. I will update this post with a list of the sneaker shops in my city (Edmonton) and I will do my best to include some stores in other western Canadian cities but if you want to post some stores in your city, please do!! They must sell authentic merchandise and please provide the store name and phone number and address if possible. This is relatively new for me so if I've missed anything or you have a suggestion on how to make the page better please share!!!Only rules are:No flaming or negativityNo selling/buying (take it to the pm's or the marketplace guys pls & thank you)Thanks guys and welcome to the niketalk western Canada thread!!!

Checkin in from EDM.

Sup Dro? you should post a group pic of your pick ups this year. I know you've been picking up some heat. Show us the Ray Allen 13's PE that you picked up. I'll try to post my pick ups for the year when I get a chance.

about the denim, only other place or person i'd suggest would be Andrew Bickford, owns the brand Lennard Taylor makes custom raw denim, i was able to get him to make me one pair not sure if he's still doing it but hands down the best pair of jeans i've ever owned.

Heads up, If you are from Calgary and you are still looking for a size 11 black cement. Pm me. I Put one on hold but thinking of canceling it so you can have it.

Originally Posted by bonez

Checkin in from EDM.

Sup Dro? you should post a group pic of your pick ups this year. I know you've been picking up some heat. Show us the Ray Allen 13's PE that you picked up. I'll try to post my pick ups for the year when I get a chance.

What up Bonez!!! I'm gonna try puttin that pic together but in the meanwhile here are a couple pics of my last:Really looking forward to the concord XI's as I'm sure most of you are too!!! Anyone have a pair of OG's or 2001's???? Post pics!!!

Nice DB4's! I hope you got them at a decent price. BC3's and Lebron 9 China's are pretty solid too.

I didn't get to pick up the 2000 concords. Champs only had a sz.8.5 when i went to pick it up back then. Trust me, I still remember the day i went to Champs to pick them up. I was very upset to find out that my size was sold out. i'll post some of my 11's though. My OG XI bred is long gone.

Nice DB4's! I hope you got them at a decent price. BC3's and Lebron 9 China's are pretty solid too.

I didn't get to pick up the 2000 concords. Champs only had a sz.8.5 when i went to pick it up back then. Trust me, I still remember the day i went to Champs to pick them up. I was very upset to find out that my size was sold out. i'll post some of my 11's though. My OG XI bred is long gone.

I have an OG pair of B'red XI's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not gonna front like I've had since RD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  word to the NT'er I copped em from
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

GUYS WERE ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY FROM THE CONCORD XI'S!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nice OG Bred XI's

Here are my 11's

also showing some love for the 3's. BF3 will be added soon.

^^^Yesss Bonez!!! Yessss!!! Looks great dude!!! Are those Black cat 3's??? Did you cop any of the Flip 3's?? I see you have the white ones.

Your Columbia XI's look like theyre still white
laugh.gif
: Thats awesome man......Im really happy theyre doing the Columbia next year. Theyre the toughest XI to find in mint condition. Hey hit the link on my signature. I created a facebook page for us Canadians. I will post info on releases and everyone can post pics of their pick ups and collection.

So Bonez.......how pairs of Concords did you order???
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Yesss Bonez!!! Yessss!!! Looks great dude!!! Are those Black cat 3's??? Did you cop any of the Flip 3's?? I see you have the white ones.

Yessir. Black Cat 3's and BHM 3's. Black/Cement 3's were from the CDP's were missing from that group. Forgot that I have one. lol 
I also picked up a pair of Black Flip 3's. Now I'm on to Last Shot 14's and Concords. I have one Concord pre-ordered at FTL. I will try to get 2 more from Champs though.

So the Penny Zoom Rookie LWP is gonna be released in Canada for $269.99 in the white/Black colorway......bonez I know how you feel about these but really, is anyone excited about these???

So the Penny Zoom Rookie LWP is gonna be released in Canada for $269.99 in the white/Black colorway......bonez I know how you feel about these but really, is anyone excited about these???

I'm more excited about HOUSE OF HOOPS coming to Canada. Specifically Edmonton. About time! Two HOH will be popping up soon.

I'm more excited about HOUSE OF HOOPS coming to Canada. Specifically Edmonton. About time! Two HOH will be popping up soon.
They say which cities are getting the HOH? 

I'm more excited about HOUSE OF HOOPS coming to Canada. Specifically Edmonton. About time! Two HOH will be popping up soon.They say which cities are getting the HOH? 

Edmonton and I believe the other will be in Polo Park

yup, we're getting it at polo park. the set up get's shipped in on monday. for now they're gonna do a test run of how well the shoes sell, and if it does well they're looking to eventually change it from not just a set up on the shoe wall but to an attaching store. so let's hope it does well boys

I should visit this thread more often with news like that
laugh.gif

I'm curious to see what kind of stuff we get, and hopefully the prices won't be ridiculous

nsw beta jacket for 69 bux
2 smalls, 2 mediums, and many large and xls

for those soccer heads, they have nike tracer soccer balls for 39 bux

Back
Top Bottom