what’s a good phone for the Nike snkrs app

Guys what’s a good phone for the Nike snkrs app
i can’t find info on this topic anywhere

Also I didn’t want to put it into the general section because I figured I would get better answers here

I'm not able to get up dates for the app anymore on my Samsung phone that I’m using now it’s a lower midrange phone that I’m ready to dump

I don’t want to change the service that I currently have with boostmobile because the price for unlimited service with my carrier is $45 a month

I do understand the service might play into a factor in how fast the phone night work

Should I stick with a higher end Samsung phone which I rather do because I could save all my contacts and music a lot easier or should I just go with her iPhone either iPhone 7 or 8

I’m using the app on my ipad with WiFi but can’t take my iPad on the go Since it doesn’t have cell service

I do not want to spend more than $400 on the phone and even that’s too much

thanks for your help

Last edited:
51e0caEF-QL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Guys what’s a good phone for the Nike snkrs app
i can’t find info on this topic anywhere

Also I didn’t want to put it into the general section because I figured I would get better answers here

I'm not able to get up dates for the app anymore on my Samsung phone that I’m using now it’s a lower midrange phone that I’m ready to dump

I don’t want to change the service that I currently have with boostmobile because the price for unlimited service with my carrier is $45 a month

Do you understand the service might play into a factor in how fast the phone night work

Should I stick with a higher end Samsung phone which I rather do because I could save all my contacts and music a lot easier or should I just go with her iPhone either iPhone 7 or 8

I’m using the app on my ipad with WiFi but can’t take my iPad on the go Since it doesn’t have cell service

I do not want to spend more than $400 on the phone and even that’s too much

thanks for your help

Pretty much any modern phone will be just fine, but I wouldn't recommend moving to an iPhone 7 or 8 unless it's costing you under $100 because those are going to be left behind sooner than later in terms of app support.

For your budget, you could easily get an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9+ from Swappa.com (phone marketplace, they check IMEI numbers and all that to make sure that the phones are good) and be fairly future-proofed in terms of power.

Pretty much any modern phone will be just fine, but I wouldn't recommend moving to an iPhone 7 or 8 unless it's costing you under $100 because those are going to be left behind sooner than later in terms of app support.

For your budget, you could easily get an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9+ from Swappa.com (phone marketplace, they check IMEI numbers and all that to make sure that the phones are good) and be fairly future-proofed in terms of power.
i not too keen on buying a used phone
X works great

what phone and service do you guys have

i got a Samsung Galaxy A6 really didnt want to pay over $300.00 and i didnt even want to buy this

was going to use a Deadstock iphone 5 i had but i dont think that was going to update let alone work with the app

thanks for anyone's real help

Last edited:
im not talking about the draw
I know that and for the record I never was picked in a draw

my current phone is not updating the app that’s why I need a new one

What Samsung phone are you using currently? You can install a custom ROM and extend the life of your current phone (and also help out the environment in doing so).

Back
Top Bottom