What age did you guys enjoyed the most so far?

I enjoyed when I was 18 the most because I was getting hella women (17-24), having none stop fun with my friends, good job, easy classes, and littleresponsibility. I'm 21 btw.

Wait till youre 21 days are over then decide. For me it was like 17, being in HS with not much toworry about

I'm 22 now, I enjoyed buyin' my own alcohol while I was 21 and gettin' into the clubs legally with no hezo.....I liked bein' 18.............Ithink my best age was when I was 16 or 17. My succession rate for damn near everything I did was sky high.

I dont even know
smh.gif

*good job great $
*hustled, so i always had grizzle to chief and it was like i smoked for free because i had two incomes..
smokin.gif

*able to purchase liquor
*strip clubs
*real clubs...only going on certain nights when ur underage...ftl
*own place
*multiple weman
*always on a date with a lady, or somewhere fun with my friends
*vacations....along with them back and fourth interstate trips..
nerd.gif

*always had parties / get togethers at my place
*was able to get a couple of people on their feet
*did alot of shows (rap performances)

I'm 21, about to turn 22. Have definitely enjoyed being 21 the most. Everything changes when you're 21.

If you're over 18, and you say something under 18, you either didn't go to college, or went to the wrong one. Being home for the summer for the firsttime in three years, I've found that the people who miss high school are the ones who never left home.

6 to 9. All I had to worry about was getting home in time from playing outside so I could make it before my favorite TV show starts.

Back
Top Bottom