What age did you guys enjoyed the most so far?

Originally Posted by rockindemjays23

I'm only 20 and so far they all suck. Hopefully the future is brighter.

I always feel my next year will be better than my last. I am always wrong.

18. I remember being such a happy kid back then! I would go to concerts, i was always hanging out with friends, fresh out of high school and new into college.My car was new back then! There was no recession so i shopped and went out pretty much every weekend. I didn't have a single dude i really cared about, soit was all care free in that department. It's so different now...

pimp.gif

When I was 17.. Smashed the most girls, my senior year, was making good money working at Starbucks, and was gettin' fly.. Life was so good in 2007.

It would be 18 and 19 for me circa 2006-2007. I had just graduated high school, started college. I was getting good grades. Parting every thurs, fri, and sat.Had a good paying job for a college student ($250/week) me and my girl at the time was living it up, going on shopping sprees, trips, vegas, san diego, bayarea. She got pregnant early in the year, so I was geeked abbout that. We was talking about moving in together.

11. Was in 5th grade, was probably top 2-3 players in my elementary school at bball, had a crush on this gorgeous 6th grader, had friends, hustled, and justenjoyed life with zero real responsibilities.

10th grade so I was 15-16. Man those were the days. I felt like I had complete freedom to do pretty much whatever I wanted.

for me every year is getting better and better. this year so far started a bit slow but now its summer my boat is in the water, im finally starting to get somefurniture for the house, driving a nice car. got a girl that loves me what more could anyone ask for. im 24 btw

18-19 easily

i was just getting lucky with women, unlimited parties, money stacked, had a good paying job, no debt, no droughts, hella chicks on deck, in school.....

Back
Top Bottom