What Age Did You Start Cussing?

Probably 4th grade.. it became a habit
smh.gif

My sophomore summer of highschool.

Ive said maybe 4 or 5 cuss words before that but got a spanking every time.

I just never had an urge to cuss until i started hanging around friend that cussed a lot.

i've never cussed... i've never had a reason too, and i think
it's really annoying the way guys run their mouths now a days.
i'm sick of hearing cussing when there is no need to use that kind of language-
some people just do it cause they think it's cool, others have made a habit
out of it and can't stop. i just find in annoying and pointless, you can always
use descent language in any situation

when i was 8 i called my moms a +@$*! i remember cause she gave me an @#$ whoppin I will never forget. she blamed it on my pops bumpin too much DMX around meand my brother lol.

I know it was like 1st or 2nd grade.... everybody in the school was liable to be called a MF during recess. I was a young Samuel L.

i think i was 5. my mom gave me permission to do so, but only on "special occassions" i.e. if i was about to get into a fight(which happened a lot indaycare for some reason)

i didn't really start cussing til 8th grade. i had quite the potty mouth and it started to get me in trouble. now i don't cuss so much unless of coursei'm mad.

Originally Posted by dunks87

i think i was 5. my mom gave me permission to do so, but only on "special occassions" i.e. if i was about to get into a fight(which happened a lot in daycare for some reason)

i didn't really start cussing til 8th grade. i had quite the potty mouth and it started to get me in trouble. now i don't cuss so much unless of course i'm mad.
I wish my mom was like that

Around the 5th grade a little bit..
smh.gif

I'm going to stop though...
grin.gif
...$#%@ ..one of these days
tired.gif

i used to curse all the time when i was younger and didnt know any better, like 4 or 5. mainly because my family cursed and i just picked up on it. i startedback strong in 4th grade when i met a guy in the new neighborhood named brian
smh.gif
i stopped senior year in hi school and was clean for a looong time. ibasically dont curse anymore.

i remember writing the f-word in our ITBS test booklets in 1st grade ... i swore up and down i didn't do it ... but they were brand new books so I got sentto the principal's office and had to sit in there during the ice cream party ....
frown.gif

lol i was like 8 in the third grade when i first start goin to public school lol SMH.

i remember droppin the F bomb pretty loud in 4th grade and the teacher thought it was cute.

i think the 2nd grade, learned from my bro

since 8 years old, we were talking about having sex with each others moms and getting dome and our damn balls aint even drop yet

I don't know if anyone else has noticed the folks from Michigan are filthy mouthed Early Elementary Schoolers...

Just something I thought was funny... Peep who all started in 2nd or 3rd grade...
laugh.gif
its amusing who the majority is...

I started kind of late (compared to my friends), but it was around 15-16ish…but I am really trying hard to clean up my mouth, especially since I have a littleone who listens to everything I say.

Back
Top Bottom