What Age Did You Start Cussing?

Kindergarden....
smh.gif

And when my friends began to do it I told em to stop because they would all go to hell if the kept doing it

4 years old ....pre-k!!!

I thank my uncle for watching "Die Hard 2" and every "Steven Seagal" movie that came out ....

First was the "F" word ...but I added a "y" to it....

Its crazy now because I OD with cursing. I use like 2 to 3 cursing words every sentence when im talking to my homeboys.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sometimes i wish i never grew up where i did and started cursing so early.

first-second grade. i used to play football everyday at lunch in second grade and all we did was cuss

i wanna say 5th-6th grade. i cussed like a sailer in middle-school...

ive toned it down a bit at the ripe old age of 24, lol.

Prob summer after 3rd grade I started a lot because I thought it was cool. Now I still use too many curse words for my own good sometimes.

when i was in 1st grade riding the bus to school..hear someone saying son of a !@#@!, and from watching movies..

didnt know a single cuss word til I reached 6th grade. My 8 year old cousins be cussing. Kids these days

^yeah, i think it was like 3rd grade for me. its prolly the same for most people too--like around the 3rd-4th grade.
i mean lets be real, most of us remember elementary school isn't as innocent as we perceive it now as grown folks do. if you don't know any cuss wordsby 6th grade, you're prob. homeschooled. and i don't even want to know what the current generation is like...

How the +@@% should I know?
grin.gif

Seriously though, I remember casually calling my older sister a wh0r3 in front of my mom because I thought it was a funny word a kid made up in bball camp. Ithink I was in 3rd grade. Luckily I just got stonefaces.

Back
Top Bottom