What Animal Terrifies U the Most vol. Don't Eat Me Bro ........

I don't ++@* with anything with 8+ legs. I'll kill a roach or a mosquito etc., but spiders or centipedes? NO sir.

Spiders, sharks, and opossums. I go through cans and cans Of bug spray. I stay away from le ocean, And play dead when I see opossums.

Lizard, Snake, Rats
sick.gif

I once threw an apple at a raccoon in my backyard. That mother @#$&*- chased me back into my house & was attacking my door like a serial killer. Hissin and $#%&*

I was scarred for life.
I dont eff wit dem spiders either...

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

sharks

i cant swim so im dead meat

i also hate creepy crawly *!%% that move fast once you lift up a pot in your yard or something. like the centipede joints. groce.
Damn, drowning or getting eaten by a shark.
Pick your poison. 
sick.gif

Ants.

I seen a goosebumps episode where homie got ate by ants.

Terrified of them since then.

I paid a 14 year old kid $10 to get a little garden snake out of my basement.
I'm 24 and I was standing on the couch like a little girl.

Sharks. One baby shark did a number on my right leg
frown.gif
luckily I came out out of with some scars that are not too visible 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I paid a 14 year old kid $10 to get a little garden snake out of my basement.
I'm 24 and I was standing on the couch like a little girl.

laugh.gif

Snakes. Ironically, I kinda wanna stand in front of a lion or bear and see what it would be like. I feel like I could possibly have a moment with it if I stood still, and create a great experience.

I actually like spiders. Never bother me. Actually help by killing flies, mosquitoes, and other bugs.

Don't fear sea animals cuz I aint ever in the water like that. I'd love to see a shark flopping around on my block though. I'd go ham on it.

I don't like most animals in general, specifically the four legged ones. They all can be scary but I'm not particularly terrified of one. That goes from dogs to opossums to Bengal tigers. I just be feeling I need a sword on me at all times when I think about coming across them.

LREM6.jpg

@ spiders & snakes. Blowtorch and shotgun to them all.

Skunks and flying bugs too.

Back
Top Bottom