What Animal Terrifies U the Most vol. Don't Eat Me Bro ........

Yo yall know hippos are about that life? They kill more people in Africa than any other creature. They are temperamental and can't be trained. They run fast as hell to be the size of a short bus. I wouldn't mess with a hippo.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Big animals I can usually avoid. "Hey look at that tiger over there... Let's go somewhere else"

Poisonous snakes or spiders kind of freak me out because they're stealthy.

There's some raccoons that go through my apartment's dumpster at night. I feel like they're misunderstood and I want to befriend them. But I think they would turn on me one day and I can't take that chance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't like raccoons cause they use their paws like hands and get into everything. I really think they think they are on top of the food chain by the lack of damns they give.

Can't think of any off the top of my head but I'm sure there are a few
...I think I've become afraid of spiders from reading this thread...

sharks
orcas
alligators
bears
wolves (after watching the grey
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)
lions & tigers

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Big animals I can usually avoid. "Hey look at that tiger over there... Let's go somewhere else"

Poisonous snakes or spiders kind of freak me out because they're stealthy.

There's some raccoons that go through my apartment's dumpster at night. I feel like they're misunderstood and I want to befriend them. But I think they would turn on me one day and I can't take that chance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I dislike all bugs. 
ohwell.gif

anything that crawls.  

I especially dislike bugs with hard shells on them.  When I smash them with a book or a shoe they don't go completely splat, and sometimes they're still crawling when I'm trying to dispose of them with a tissue
sick.gif

In terms of being realistic with what animals I am likely to encounter, I am always scared a dead is going to run out of the woods and into my car. I see them as roadkill rather frequently on the side of i44.

When I was in New Orleans and again somewhere down in MS, we did the fan boat tour in heavily alligator infested waters. I was so scared. Hated it. The boat was so unstable and almost about to dump us out, I think the conductor was doing it on purpose

Originally Posted by raichu098

I once threw an apple at a raccoon in my backyard. That mother @#$&*- chased me back into my house & was attacking my door like a serial killer. Hissin and $#%&*

I was scarred for life.
I dont eff wit dem spiders either...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom