What Are All the OG Colors of the Air Max 1

just started liking the shoe and i saw an all black pair...wanted to kno if those are OG and any other OG colors

If you have a big foot and like the clean classic colorways (i.e. 03 EU white/black/red release or the SC white/blue release) expect to pay at least $250. AM1are super popular in Europe and they can kill you in eBay auctions with the superior strength of their currency. The 05 HOA white/red releases in larger sizecan be found for around $175. I bought a pair in early Dec 05 and then again in Feb 06. They sat on shelves for a long time. Wish I would have picked upsome pairs to sell.

^^i wish i could find a pair of the 05 HOA colorway in my sz13 for $175... a pair of the white/blue mesh toes in a sz13 just went for $272.00 on ebay 2 daysago, i was watching it but didn't bid once it got past $220. and like guy above me said, the euro runner heads crush ebay actions with their $$$, myamerican green backs just can't compete
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^i wish i could find a pair of the 05 HOA colorway in my sz13 for $175... a pair of the white/blue mesh toes in a sz13 just went for $272.00 on ebay 2 days ago, i was watching it but didn't bid once it got past $220. and like guy above me said, the euro runner heads crush ebay actions with their $$$, my american green backs just can't compete
frown.gif
I saw HOA pairs in sz 13 go for approx $175 a couple months ago. Interesting to hear that they are going for more. Makes it tempting to sell offmine.

If you have a big foot and like the clean classic colorways (i.e. 03 EU white/black/red release or the SC white/blue release) expect to pay at least $250. AM1 are super popular in Europe and they can kill you in eBay auctions with the superior strength of their currency. The 05 HOA white/red releases in larger size can be found for around $175. I bought a pair in early Dec 05 and then again in Feb 06. They sat on shelves for a long time. Wish I would have picked up some pairs to sell.

Cleanest colorway of any AM1. I've been looking for a 13 for a few years and never seen one. Biggest I ever had was an 11.5 until I grew out of em andwas forced to sell
frown.gif
they were so nice to just look at...

Pics? Im having a brain fart and cant think of that colorway.

I just picture these...

And these weren't EUs...please help jog my memory.

Originally Posted by INC365

^ no it was a global GR.

btw, is your HOA pair sz13 still DS?

Thanks for the info.

One pair is still DS. The other pair is pretty beat.

what is up with the AM1's with the swoosh on the front part of the shoe? i've always meant to find out jus never wanted to make an entire thread aboutit

first pic i found on google:

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^i wish i could find a pair of the 05 HOA colorway in my sz13 for $175... a pair of the white/blue mesh toes in a sz13 just went for $272.00 on ebay 2 days ago, i was watching it but didn't bid once it got past $220. and like guy above me said, the euro runner heads crush ebay actions with their $$$, my american green backs just can't compete
frown.gif

I was watching that auction too. When it hit $200, I fell right back out of it
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting on Nike to bring back the mesh option on ID's. Then I'll dumb out, making the plainest of designs & be quite content.

Mayhemgatz

Thats a colorway done by Atmos, they fetch A LOT of money these days. i wast to say they came out in 01 but i might be wrong about that.

i picked up those white/black OG colorways like at an outlet or something for super cheap
i even wore them as beaters for a while until i realized man let me keep these in shape.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

threads like this make me wanna start a website that shows all OG colors of popular retroed sneakers.

Do it.
Or someone do it.
happy.gif

These are definitely getting up there in price. I sold worn pair of HOA size 13 a couple months ago on ebay for $165 shipped. Buyer was state side btw.

my favorite air max is also the "one". for some reason i've always enjoyed the one's with the swoosh on the toe.

i have a pair, a couple pairs.. of the all grey colorway with the swoosh on the toe. both of them are pretty beat, they were my everyday shoes for about ayear. ill post a pic later.

edit: for pic

Originally Posted by trunks206

Pics? Im having a brain fart and cant think of that colorway.

I just picture these...

And these weren't EUs...please help jog my memory.

hella clean....

i wish AM1's were still released with the swoosh on the toe box...

Back
Top Bottom