What are Niketalkers up to on this Saturday night???

Was supposed to go out for some food and drinks but my gf has a sinus infection so I'm chillen in while she sleeps

so time to order some grab and drink some of my Sam Adams Noble Pils while watching football, it's like 20 degrees out here in Philly anyway 
alien.gif

what y'all getting into tonight? 

Was supposed to go out for some food and drinks but my gf has a sinus infection so I'm chillen in while she sleeps

so time to order some grab and drink some of my Sam Adams Noble Pils while watching football, it's like 20 degrees out here in Philly anyway 
alien.gif

what y'all getting into tonight? 

Making my way home from 757. Saw a fee friends and they're kids. I'm so tired from playing with all of them.
laugh.gif

Making my way home from 757. Saw a fee friends and they're kids. I'm so tired from playing with all of them.
laugh.gif

Either hanging out with some friends or staying in and playing XBOX to rest up for the football games tomorrow which I'll be drinking all day for. 
laugh.gif

Either hanging out with some friends or staying in and playing XBOX to rest up for the football games tomorrow which I'll be drinking all day for. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom