What are Niketalkers up to on this Saturday night???

I think I love nothing more than cold winter days in doors, watching football with a good beer and sandwich 
pimp.gif

I think I love nothing more than cold winter days in doors, watching football with a good beer and sandwich 
pimp.gif

Watching Harlem Nights right now and i'm gonna spin some vinyl a little later.

Watching Harlem Nights right now and i'm gonna spin some vinyl a little later.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Headin out to a cocktail party then go bar hoppin..Bout to find me some snow bunnies..
Glad to see you don't limit yourself to sounding stupid in just the Sports & Training forum

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Headin out to a cocktail party then go bar hoppin..Bout to find me some snow bunnies..
Glad to see you don't limit yourself to sounding stupid in just the Sports & Training forum

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...fightin with wife over what to watch...HeatVsBulls or Miss America...it's wet down in TX...

What channel is that game on?

I couldn't find it. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...fightin with wife over what to watch...HeatVsBulls or Miss America...it's wet down in TX...

What channel is that game on?

I couldn't find it. 
frown.gif

Watchin' the Heat n' Bulls on a stream link.

+

Makin' the wildest excuses of not being able to hangout wit' this girl because she is so terrible looking.

015.jpg

+

Makin' the wildest excuses of not being able to hangout wit' this girl because she is so terrible looking.

015.jpg

About to hit up a local bar with a homie after the Falcons vs. Packer game.

Then hit up a titty bar where one of our homies works the door and we never have to pay the $10 cover to get in.

About to hit up a local bar with a homie after the Falcons vs. Packer game.

Then hit up a titty bar where one of our homies works the door and we never have to pay the $10 cover to get in.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+

015.jpg
at least get some Head (and Shoulders)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+

015.jpg
at least get some Head (and Shoulders)

Probably gonna be playin Black Ops all night soon as my fam leaves.... ehh oh well

Probably gonna be playin Black Ops all night soon as my fam leaves.... ehh oh well

Back
Top Bottom