What are Niketalkers up to on this Saturday night???

Just got back home from playing pool and bowling with a friend. Now I'm watching the playoff game.

Just got back home from playing pool and bowling with a friend. Now I'm watching the playoff game.

Had my fun last night. Recovering and watching football tonight. Didn't even wake up til halftime of the PIT-BAL game so I'll be up for a while..

just played battle shots with my homie and some fees comin through in a lil minute, gotta get a lil @%!#%+ up before the lightweights come through
pimp.gif

just played battle shots with my homie and some fees comin through in a lil minute, gotta get a lil @%!#%+ up before the lightweights come through
pimp.gif

Had my fun last night. Recovering and watching football tonight. Didn't even wake up til halftime of the PIT-BAL game so I'll be up for a while..

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Watchin' the Heat n' Bulls on a stream link.

+

Makin' the wildest excuses of not being able to hangout wit' this girl because she is so terrible looking.

015.jpg
at least get some Head (and Shoulders)

Nahhhhhh I'm good, b.

Would you cop head from her?

+

Makin' the wildest excuses of not being able to hangout wit' this girl because she is so terrible looking.

015.jpg

Nahhhhhh I'm good, b.

+

015.jpg
she looks like she has the lips to put some work in *shrug*

+

015.jpg
she looks like she has the lips to put some work in *shrug*

+

015.jpg

Nahhhhhh I'm good, b.

I'd have to have a hell of a lot of drinks in me and it would have to be at her crib so I could go to the bathroom *run the hell home*

yeah I'd def have to be one shot away from my death bed

+

015.jpg

Nahhhhhh I'm good, b.

I'd have to have a hell of a lot of drinks in me and it would have to be at her crib so I could go to the bathroom *run the hell home*

yeah I'd def have to be one shot away from my death bed

Back
Top Bottom