What are some of the greatest lies told on NT by it's forum members?

Randomly thinking of the recent "Ask an Accountant" thread (or whatever it was), where dude said he was clearing 25k per month and his card was pulled 
laugh.gif

We've had a few exposures over the years, but what was the best one you've read? 

pinocchio1.gif

Not sure if its a lie but that guy who waited YEARS to come out of the woodworks and say he got scammed. 

Wonder if my S&T heads remember WontEverEnd?
laugh.gif

Dude masquerading as Scott Steiner, but had the actual build of Kid Cudi

chitownlegend

brettthejet

beegotgame

rockdeep

face82

eddiemack

thats all i can think of right now

I think it was some dude recently who said he ended up sleeping with two chicks that were sisters and then Meth shut him down with that Ducktales picture.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I think it was some dude recently who said he ended up sleeping with two chicks that were sisters and then Meth shut him down with that Ducktales picture.
kingjay 
roll.gif

ANY thread made by Tim Teuful or however it was spelled, everyone would call him out then ask for pics (which he would ignore) and he would end it with "You don't know me outside of NT, I'm one of the realest dudes ever"

--Dude who trolled everyone into thinking he was in a rocky relationship with his baby's mother.
--Dude who forgot to log out of his account and quoted himself but tried to act like a different user.

More will come to mind...

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

i would have to say the greatest lie told was RockDeep

dude is the OJ of NT. We ALL know he scammed that dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Threesome story.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

THIS ...that b-r-a-z-z-e-r-s ps was
roll.gif
tho (why can we say %*%%%!*%?)

laugh.gif
when Brettthejet (I think) made a thread and some Nter called em out on not selling him some shoes because the auction ended super low.
He claimed his basement caught on fire.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

ANY thread made by Tim Teuful or however it was spelled, everyone would call him out then ask for pics (which he would ignore) and he would end it with "You don't know me outside of NT, I'm one of the realest dudes ever"

Back
Top Bottom