What Are Some Of The Worst Punchlines You've Heard?

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I fill her up...BALLOONS

laugh.gif
 i had people on my newsfeed posting this when the song first came out. to add on to ludacris's lines: tell me whos yo' housekeeper and what you keep in yo' house. i LOLed at that. 
Was that Luda line an actual punchline?

computers-putin.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I fill her up...BALLOONS

laugh.gif
 i had people on my newsfeed posting this when the song first came out. to add on to ludacris's lines: tell me whos yo' housekeeper and what you keep in yo' house. i LOLed at that. 
Was that Luda line an actual punchline?

computers-putin.gif

Man Big Sean must be NT's 2nd most hated rapper, followed by Wale.

I mess with the dips hard but Cam has said some of the worse things i've ever heard, i aint even mad tho
pimp.gif

Man Big Sean must be NT's 2nd most hated rapper, followed by Wale.

I mess with the dips hard but Cam has said some of the worse things i've ever heard, i aint even mad tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"if i was at the club u know i'll ball, Chemo" - Drake - Forever

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif
"...I ball... Kimo" - drake
"Whoa whoa whoa kimosabeeeee/ Big-Big-Big Ballin is my hobby"- Big Tymers

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.

Any new rapper who spits punch lines like this. Basically all of YM and a bunch of other generic rappers. I hate that stuff.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif

you kids now a days.

dont even know the classic hits and just hate on it cause you dont understand it.

but let lupe say something about intergalatic dynasty syndrom affecting black youth or lil b talk about having 11 cell phones and 50 hundred #$@*!*@ touching yogurt cups and you cum in your pants.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif

you kids now a days.

w.t.h. are you talkin about!?

that line is refering to cancer patients that go through chemo therapy and end up bald as a result. has absolutley NOTHING to do with that tymers song....

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif

you kids now a days.

w.t.h. are you talkin about!?

that line is refering to cancer patients that go through chemo therapy and end up bald as a result. has absolutley NOTHING to do with that tymers song....

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Anything Lil Wayne

Bamma said, “Automatic leave you dead in the living room, Get it? Leave ‘em dead in the Living room

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Anything Lil Wayne

Bamma said, “Automatic leave you dead in the living room, Get it? Leave ‘em dead in the Living room

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

remember she had that bad hip like a fanny pack?

anything freck billionaire says...

"Gucci don, I got it perfected.  I rock it one time then I neglect it."
pimp.gif

"Even though that I'm out on bond, the doors still open vertical like blinds"
grin.gif

"I'm at the stove in the morning tryina bake a brick, my @#$@ ask me what I'm doin I say makin' grits"
pimp.gif

!#@!$ outta here slime, Freck puts is down, I don't care what you say 
pimp.gif
  Cook it was my joint back in '07

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

remember she had that bad hip like a fanny pack?

anything freck billionaire says...

"Gucci don, I got it perfected.  I rock it one time then I neglect it."
pimp.gif

"Even though that I'm out on bond, the doors still open vertical like blinds"
grin.gif

"I'm at the stove in the morning tryina bake a brick, my @#$@ ask me what I'm doin I say makin' grits"
pimp.gif

!#@!$ outta here slime, Freck puts is down, I don't care what you say 
pimp.gif
  Cook it was my joint back in '07

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif

you kids now a days.

"If I was at the club you know I BALLED, chemo".  As in chemotherapy.  When you undergo that treatment you lose your hair.  I agree with your post though, these kids runnin around on some holier than thou @#!@ actin like because they listen to some rapper that talks outta his @#$ they're somehow more sophisticated.

#DrakePunchLines
laugh.gif

you kids now a days.

"If I was at the club you know I BALLED, chemo".  As in chemotherapy.  When you undergo that treatment you lose your hair.  I agree with your post though, these kids runnin around on some holier than thou @#!@ actin like because they listen to some rapper that talks outta his @#$ they're somehow more sophisticated.

"u at a stand still, Mannequin" - Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge

"i got bars, sentencing"

"hang it up, Flatscreen"

"u play the back, $!*+$ i'm in the front"

there's alot more in that song alone
laugh.gif

"u at a stand still, Mannequin" - Nicki Minaj - Roman's Revenge

"i got bars, sentencing"

"hang it up, Flatscreen"

"u play the back, $!*+$ i'm in the front"

there's alot more in that song alone
laugh.gif