What are the OG CWs that were never retro'd before?

What are they and when will they be retro'd again. I know Bordeaux and alot of X's weren't retro'd before.

What are they and when will they be retro'd again. I know Bordeaux and alot of X's weren't retro'd before.

Here's my wish list for retros-
Indiglo XIV
Obsidian XII (mid)
All regional X (Chi, Sac, Sea, NY, Orl)
Royal and Ginger XIV low

Here's my wish list for retros-
Indiglo XIV
Obsidian XII (mid)
All regional X (Chi, Sac, Sea, NY, Orl)
Royal and Ginger XIV low

OG cws that JB needs to retro are Maroon & Sport Blue VIs (do a decent job unlike the infrared pack).  The City Series X's also need to get got.  Playoff 13's droppin in January so thats one off the list.

OG cws that JB needs to retro are Maroon & Sport Blue VIs (do a decent job unlike the infrared pack).  The City Series X's also need to get got.  Playoff 13's droppin in January so thats one off the list.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

dude the infrared pack quality was amazing, you must own varsity red's.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

dude the infrared pack quality was amazing, you must own varsity red's.

These are all the ORIGINAL colorways that have NOT been retroed yet from II-XV (I didn't include the I's since there's way too many to list). I also didn't include any past the XV's since none have been retroed/released individually.

Air Jordans II-V have had ALL Original Colorways remade at one time or another)

White/Sport Blue VI's
Off White/Maroon VI's
Black/Grey/Bordeaux VII's
White/Powder Blue X's
Chicago X's
Seattle X's
Sacramento X's
Orlando X's
New York X's
Obsidian/White XII's
White/Red XIII's
Black/White XIII's (supposedly retroing next year)
Navy/Black XIII lows
Chutney/Black XIII lows
White/Oxidized Green XIV's
Black/Indiglo XIV's
Carolina Low XIV's
Ginger Low XIV's
Black/Royal Low XIV's
Flint Grey XV's
White/Carolina XV's
Obsidian XV's
White/Red Low XV's
White/Navy Low XV's
Black/Silver Low XV's

These are all the ORIGINAL colorways that have NOT been retroed yet from II-XV (I didn't include the I's since there's way too many to list). I also didn't include any past the XV's since none have been retroed/released individually.

Air Jordans II-V have had ALL Original Colorways remade at one time or another)

White/Sport Blue VI's
Off White/Maroon VI's
Black/Grey/Bordeaux VII's
White/Powder Blue X's
Chicago X's
Seattle X's
Sacramento X's
Orlando X's
New York X's
Obsidian/White XII's
White/Red XIII's
Black/White XIII's (supposedly retroing next year)
Navy/Black XIII lows
Chutney/Black XIII lows
White/Oxidized Green XIV's
Black/Indiglo XIV's
Carolina Low XIV's
Ginger Low XIV's
Black/Royal Low XIV's
Flint Grey XV's
White/Carolina XV's
Obsidian XV's
White/Red Low XV's
White/Navy Low XV's
Black/Silver Low XV's

Interesting to see on this forum and many others how bad many people want "SPT BLUE" 6s to retro. My favorite colorway of the 6s hands down

Interesting to see on this forum and many others how bad many people want "SPT BLUE" 6s to retro. My favorite colorway of the 6s hands down

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Sport blue? I thought the color on those was called September blue?

I guess you haven't seen the famous product detail picture.....

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Sport blue? I thought the color on those was called September blue?

I guess you haven't seen the famous product detail picture.....

2wqbghf.jpg

Them city X's need to drop. There likee
pimp.gif
. JB will probably release the moroon's within the next two years because they have made the mold for the VI's already. HOWEVER; JB being JB moroon color will probably be off or make the off-white into a bright white or some other bull they usually do. JB could possibly change the september blue to a royal blue, just because they pull moron moves like that.
mad.gif
. Some of them XIV's make me wet inside. Lol. But them XV's can stay in the vault until jordan dies..

pimp.gif
. JB will probably release the moroon's within the next two years because they have made the mold for the VI's already. HOWEVER; JB being JB moroon color will probably be off or make the off-white into a bright white or some other bull they usually do. JB could possibly change the september blue to a royal blue, just because they pull moron moves like that.
mad.gif
. Some of them XIV's make me wet inside. Lol. But them XV's can stay in the vault until jordan dies..

Originally Posted by Quashy

pimp.gif
mad.gif
Well damn!!!!

Back
Top Bottom