What are things you hate seeing?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

just happened....I hate seeing something I've been thinking about getting when it's on sale then when I finally decide to order it, it's back to regular price or sold out.

laugh.gif
 got me 2......

tired.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

just happened....I hate seeing something I've been thinking about getting when it's on sale then when I finally decide to order it, it's back to regular price or sold out.

laugh.gif
 got me 2......

tired.gif

People runnin they mouths in movies....mufugga i aint pay to hear u try to be funny!!!
Fast food workers all lookin the same and actin the same..... is tats n gold teeth a requirement?
Chicks cussing obsessively for no reason
the N-word in public
The younger generation of "trendsetters"....take ur mo-hawk n skinny jeans n go home, all of yous

People runnin they mouths in movies....mufugga i aint pay to hear u try to be funny!!!
Fast food workers all lookin the same and actin the same..... is tats n gold teeth a requirement?
Chicks cussing obsessively for no reason
the N-word in public
The younger generation of "trendsetters"....take ur mo-hawk n skinny jeans n go home, all of yous

When I pick up somebody, I'm left outside in the car waiting for YOU!

Going out with people who have NO money, why go out?

Hate seeing fusions and all these corny hybrids coming out

Hate girls who wear basketball sneakers, I love it when they dress up with boots

When the last slice from the night before is gone, my little brother got to it before me

Hate seeing girls with beat down UGGS that are at a slant because they are so worn

I absolutely HATE the word "Guap"

When I pick up somebody, I'm left outside in the car waiting for YOU!

Going out with people who have NO money, why go out?

Hate seeing fusions and all these corny hybrids coming out

Hate girls who wear basketball sneakers, I love it when they dress up with boots

When the last slice from the night before is gone, my little brother got to it before me

Hate seeing girls with beat down UGGS that are at a slant because they are so worn

I absolutely HATE the word "Guap"

When my badge is literally ON the time clock to go home, and some #%$%%%% customer asks if we have certain products in the back. Get away from me son
indifferent.gif

When my badge is literally ON the time clock to go home, and some #%$%%%% customer asks if we have certain products in the back. Get away from me son
indifferent.gif

Every single Maryland driver. I SWEAR I WILL DEAD YOU NEXT TIME YOU CUT ME OFF IN THE FAST LANE AND GO 10 BELOW THE DAMN SPEED LIMIT
mad.gif

Every single Maryland driver. I SWEAR I WILL DEAD YOU NEXT TIME YOU CUT ME OFF IN THE FAST LANE AND GO 10 BELOW THE DAMN SPEED LIMIT
mad.gif

mexicans that wear soccer jerseys
people at the laundromaut askin for $#!+
police
broke *** old dudes asking for change after talkin to me for like 5 min and i aint even replied once
impatient people
rude receptionists
asian people that own stores and swear you gonna steal something
car stereos that rattle
bandwagon fans
skip bayless
fake drunk people

mexicans that wear soccer jerseys
people at the laundromaut askin for $#!+
police
broke *** old dudes asking for change after talkin to me for like 5 min and i aint even replied once
impatient people
rude receptionists
asian people that own stores and swear you gonna steal something
car stereos that rattle
bandwagon fans
skip bayless
fake drunk people

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif

-People who try "too hard"...Annoys the crap out of me. "Like yo, you're not cool."
-People who want to be the center of attention, so they talk out of their lungs so others can hear them. "Like yo, can you just shut the **** up."
-People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. "Like yo, is taking ten seconds out of your life to wash your hands too long?"
-People who cuss excessively. "Like yo, why do you have to say **** or ***** after every sentences?"
-People who dress like prisoners by sagging. "Like yo, do you think showing your butt crack and underwear makes you look cool?"
-People who can't speak/write/type correctly. "Like yo, did you learn nothing in high school English class?"
-People who spit, especially on basketball courts. "Like yo, you disgusting piece of ****."...
indifferent.gif

There are plenty more...

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif

-People who try "too hard"...Annoys the crap out of me. "Like yo, you're not cool."
-People who want to be the center of attention, so they talk out of their lungs so others can hear them. "Like yo, can you just shut the **** up."
-People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. "Like yo, is taking ten seconds out of your life to wash your hands too long?"
-People who cuss excessively. "Like yo, why do you have to say **** or ***** after every sentences?"
-People who dress like prisoners by sagging. "Like yo, do you think showing your butt crack and underwear makes you look cool?"
-People who can't speak/write/type correctly. "Like yo, did you learn nothing in high school English class?"
-People who spit, especially on basketball courts. "Like yo, you disgusting piece of ****."...
indifferent.gif

There are plenty more...

Child abuse either verbal or physical.
People that don't act their age. You know...the 30 somethings that still dress baggy, fitted hat, over sized chain.
Face, hand, and neck tattoos.
People that think the internet is anonymous or post things that are irrelevant or way too personal (NT and Facebook).
People using Spanish, Hispanic, and Latino interchangeably.
On a lighter note, this is NT so my beef with Nike is that they insist on not making the most sought after sneakers readily available. Olympic 7's were the last good release. Everyone got their pair. Getting multiple pairs wasn't too difficult. No resell prices.

Child abuse either verbal or physical.
People that don't act their age. You know...the 30 somethings that still dress baggy, fitted hat, over sized chain.
Face, hand, and neck tattoos.
People that think the internet is anonymous or post things that are irrelevant or way too personal (NT and Facebook).
People using Spanish, Hispanic, and Latino interchangeably.
On a lighter note, this is NT so my beef with Nike is that they insist on not making the most sought after sneakers readily available. Olympic 7's were the last good release. Everyone got their pair. Getting multiple pairs wasn't too difficult. No resell prices.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

-people using ebt cards to buy candy/junk food
-kids being rude to parents
...i could go on for days
word. this summer a girl a year younger than me (18) with a kid who i worked with used her card to buy all types of b.s. Straight up uses her card at the corner store for chips, sodas, candy, dutches/bluntvilles to smoke on the job
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. then she has the audacity to claim to not have enough for w/e she needed to get her child b.c. her card is out and asks her parents
tired.gif
. she has a POS car no seatbelt for her newborn in the back seat. saw her after work and she had the newborn in the front seat with tied to the seat with a rope 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but says she spent her check at the club.
Spoiler [+]
That whole job was b.s. for some reason they decided to give 9 summer college kids our own van to take surveys from house to house. im not going into details but there was a lot of 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and forged surveys, and random guest appearances. the job was comedy, **** could have been one of those terrible summer hood movies w/ master p 
laugh.gif
 too many character we even had the african dude w/ a thick accent
laugh.gif
. the whole experience its speaks a lot on our generations view on work and entitlement though.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

-people using ebt cards to buy candy/junk food
-kids being rude to parents
...i could go on for days
word. this summer a girl a year younger than me (18) with a kid who i worked with used her card to buy all types of b.s. Straight up uses her card at the corner store for chips, sodas, candy, dutches/bluntvilles to smoke on the job
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. then she has the audacity to claim to not have enough for w/e she needed to get her child b.c. her card is out and asks her parents
tired.gif
. she has a POS car no seatbelt for her newborn in the back seat. saw her after work and she had the newborn in the front seat with tied to the seat with a rope 
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but says she spent her check at the club.
Spoiler [+]
That whole job was b.s. for some reason they decided to give 9 summer college kids our own van to take surveys from house to house. im not going into details but there was a lot of 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and forged surveys, and random guest appearances. the job was comedy, **** could have been one of those terrible summer hood movies w/ master p 
laugh.gif
 too many character we even had the african dude w/ a thick accent
laugh.gif
. the whole experience its speaks a lot on our generations view on work and entitlement though.

people who constantly have to be told what to do
people who talk to me when im
pimp.gif

people who play the same damn songs that are on the radio
katy perry's husband
stuck up girls who want nothin to do with you then you move on and now youre stuck up
boston n PA fans who win all sports titles
the yankees buying titles
the mccourts
people who tell me my problems like they doin it
no paycheck on fridays

people who constantly have to be told what to do
people who talk to me when im
pimp.gif

people who play the same damn songs that are on the radio
katy perry's husband
stuck up girls who want nothin to do with you then you move on and now youre stuck up
boston n PA fans who win all sports titles
the yankees buying titles
the mccourts
people who tell me my problems like they doin it
no paycheck on fridays

Back
Top Bottom