What are things you hate seeing?

overweight guys wearing skinny jeans
sick.gif

or any guy for that matter... but especially the dudes that are 50-100 pounds overweight, makes me sick...

overweight guys wearing skinny jeans
sick.gif

or any guy for that matter... but especially the dudes that are 50-100 pounds overweight, makes me sick...

Online:

-posts where people treat their own opinions like solid fact... i.e. most of that MJ thread and ALL of the music forum.

-HORRIBLE spelling... I'm ok with bad spelling and typos (this ain't college), but I hate when people attempt to use phrases they clearly don't understand because they heard someone else try it once.. so the figured they "minus whale" go for it too
30t6p3b.gif

-"Yue" and "Dha"... %##% like that too...
30t6p3b.gif

Online:

-posts where people treat their own opinions like solid fact... i.e. most of that MJ thread and ALL of the music forum.

-HORRIBLE spelling... I'm ok with bad spelling and typos (this ain't college), but I hate when people attempt to use phrases they clearly don't understand because they heard someone else try it once.. so the figured they "minus whale" go for it too
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Online:

-HORRIBLE spelling
... I'm ok with bad spelling and typos (this ain't college), but I hate when people attempt to use phrases they clearly don't understand because they heard someone else try it once.. so the figured they "minus whale" go for it too
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

stupid-driver.jpg

Online:

-HORRIBLE spelling
... I'm ok with bad spelling and typos (this ain't college), but I hate when people attempt to use phrases they clearly don't understand because they heard someone else try it once.. so the figured they "minus whale" go for it too
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

stupid-driver.jpg

Wow I see there's a lot of hate in this thread. Pun intended.
indifferent.gif
me all you want.
I hate seeing: People park at the walmart entrance like it's the mall then 20 ppl come out of a broken down truck.
Seeing grown kids still in walkers.
Seeing a parent with a bunch of kids on her arms and two walking behind them.
A loose thread on my sweater.
mad.gif

People who have tats for no valid reason besides being stupid.
Homeless people
People that stand outside of stores with those buckets to put money in and all they do is jingle a bell.
People trying to convert people to their religion.
Airforce king trying to rationalize his hatred for blacks when he knows deep down he just wants blacks to do better so white people won't fun of him.
Young parents ages 18-22
Ignorant people
stupid drivers hope you crash and become a vegetable that's sponsored by V-8
people with loud stereos bumping it with their windows open so everyone can hear their garbage music
People who use like yo or like really.
people who brag about drinking, smoking mj.
driding of henzo then when someone says something ayo it gets quoted for days.
lesbians thinking they are men walking around like they got a D their pants.
people asking me why I don't have a FB like it's something you get when you're born.
people who hate seeing spelling/punctuation errors not that cereal acting like their
wink.gif
a dictionary

indifferent.gif
me all you want.
I hate seeing: People park at the walmart entrance like it's the mall then 20 ppl come out of a broken down truck.
mad.gif

Homeless people
People that stand outside of stores with those buckets to put money in and all they do is jingle a bell.
Airforce king trying to rationalize his hatred for blacks when he knows deep down he just wants blacks to do better so white people won't fun of him.
Young parents ages 18-22
Ignorant people
people with loud stereos bumping it with their windows open so everyone can hear their garbage music
people asking me why I don't have a FB like it's something you get when you're born.
people who hate seeing spelling/punctuation errors not that cereal acting like their
wink.gif
a dictionary

Ginzo wrote:
indifferent.gif
me all you want.
mad.gif

Homeless people
Young parents ages 18-22
Ignorant people
wink.gif
a dictionary

0.jpg

"You need to get that hatred out ya heart, boy"

Ginzo wrote:
indifferent.gif
me all you want.
mad.gif

Homeless people
Young parents ages 18-22
Ignorant people
wink.gif
a dictionary

0.jpg

"You need to get that hatred out ya heart, boy"

Originally Posted by VietStar

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif

-People who try "too hard"...Annoys the crap out of me. "Like yo, you're not cool."
-People who want to be the center of attention, so they talk out of their lungs so others can hear them. "Like yo, can you just shut the **** up."
-People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. "Like yo, is taking ten seconds out of your life to wash your hands too long?"
-People who cuss excessively. "Like yo, why do you have to say **** or ***** after every sentences?"
-People who dress like prisoners by sagging. "Like yo, do you think showing your butt crack and underwear makes you look cool?"
-People who can't speak/write/type correctly. "Like yo, did you learn nothing in high school English class?"
-People who spit, especially on basketball courts. "Like yo, you disgusting piece of ****."...
indifferent.gif

There are plenty more..
So you judge men a lot? Hmmmm 

Originally Posted by VietStar

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif

-People who try "too hard"...Annoys the crap out of me. "Like yo, you're not cool."
-People who want to be the center of attention, so they talk out of their lungs so others can hear them. "Like yo, can you just shut the **** up."
-People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. "Like yo, is taking ten seconds out of your life to wash your hands too long?"
-People who cuss excessively. "Like yo, why do you have to say **** or ***** after every sentences?"
-People who dress like prisoners by sagging. "Like yo, do you think showing your butt crack and underwear makes you look cool?"
-People who can't speak/write/type correctly. "Like yo, did you learn nothing in high school English class?"
-People who spit, especially on basketball courts. "Like yo, you disgusting piece of ****."...
indifferent.gif

There are plenty more..
So you judge men a lot? Hmmmm 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Online:

-HORRIBLE spelling
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

stupid-driver.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Don't be a dweeb.[/color]

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Online:

-HORRIBLE spelling
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

stupid-driver.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Don't be a dweeb.[/color]

long lines.
people who mistake lose with loose.
people who think im depressing when i dont laugh at their jokes, when 99% of the time they're are just unfunny.
people who swear in public.
fat people.
%@##!@*%! kids.
facebook places.
people with statuses about loving life, positive quotes and +%$% cause they broke up with their bf/gfs.
taking pictures in a restaurant.
people eating stuff off the floor or table like its not nasty.

long lines.
people who mistake lose with loose.
people who think im depressing when i dont laugh at their jokes, when 99% of the time they're are just unfunny.
people who swear in public.
fat people.
%@##!@*%! kids.
facebook places.
people with statuses about loving life, positive quotes and +%$% cause they broke up with their bf/gfs.
taking pictures in a restaurant.
people eating stuff off the floor or table like its not nasty.

Back
Top Bottom