What are things you hate seeing?

laugh.gif
@ "minus whale".

Originally Posted by VietStar

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif
Ironic.

-Ugly people who try to stunt. "Like yo, you're ugly as balls, buying expensive sneakers and clothing isn't gonna make you look better." But I guess it makes them feel better. (No offense to ugly people on here)..
grin.gif
Ironic.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

grin.gif
Ironic.
586Cover.jpg

grin.gif
Ironic.
586Cover.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

-I hate seeing pictures of other people's kids
-I hate seeing plastic couches in other people's cribs
-I hate when other peoples cribs smell like $@##
-I hate when I leave, I smell like the crib

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

-I hate seeing pictures of other people's kids
-I hate seeing plastic couches in other people's cribs
-I hate when other peoples cribs smell like $@##
-I hate when I leave, I smell like the crib

roll.gif

grin.gif
Ironic.

"Like yo, why you gotta hate?"

grin.gif
Ironic.

"Like yo, why you gotta hate?"

- Old (usually white) people jogging in damn near no clothes
sick.gif

- Fake jordans
- Fat girls in tight clothes
- People who have rims that are worth more than the car
indifferent.gif

And as somebody posted earlier what THE F is up with people wearing tails?...my girl talking about she bought one and i had to low-key roast her (on christmas day too
ohwell.gif
). If anybody hits me with they're damn tail i'ma take it off them and beat em with it till there's no fur left on it.....aight /endrant

- Old (usually white) people jogging in damn near no clothes
sick.gif

- Fake jordans
- Fat girls in tight clothes
- People who have rims that are worth more than the car
indifferent.gif

And as somebody posted earlier what THE F is up with people wearing tails?...my girl talking about she bought one and i had to low-key roast her (on christmas day too
ohwell.gif
). If anybody hits me with they're damn tail i'ma take it off them and beat em with it till there's no fur left on it.....aight /endrant

prissy/preppy girls claiming theyre "stoners" cause they smoke weed like once a week
laugh.gif

elitist snobs

people hogging 2 seats on the bus when its completely full then throwing a fit when someone asks if they can sit down

Back
Top Bottom