What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Recently got blessed with this at retail... feels good man. :nthat:

Batch 10

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.59.02 AM.png

I need one!

Grabbed the EHT SiB store pick. Their sticker says “Warehouse C” on it which I haven’t seen before.

Also grabbed their KC pick and a Makers 46 Cask Strength. Always try and keep a couple of the two latters on deck at all times.

221A5F9E-4113-44A3-89AD-A01A69778473.jpeg

Nice pick ups....let us know how that SiB is.

In Louisville for the wknd. Got the EC toasted at Evan Williams tour. Old Carter dropped a pop-up shop 14 year single barrel, and all Old Forester tour guests got super lucky and were offered opportunity to buy 2020 Birthday Bourbon.

B14CABDC-C4B5-46B3-B9D3-9F8EE038EDEC.jpeg
All incredible buys. I’ve heard great things about Old Carter.

This was definitely hot...needed an extra ice cube to make it drinkable.

Glad I didn't pay resale for it.

Picked up a Stagg store pick today. I hate these store owners. They make you buy bundles of BS to get the real prize.
20220706_084302.jpg
20220706_084308.jpg
I have all but given up on playing games with the LS owners... Grand Rapids like the rest of the country has gotten crazy... Not buying 3 garbage store picks to get an allocated bottle... Joined a group out of NY that has killer picks... Money will be going there from now on.

I have all but given up on playing games with the LS owners... Grand Rapids like the rest of the country has gotten crazy... Not buying 3 garbage store picks to get an allocated bottle... Joined a group out of NY that has killer picks... Money will be going there from now on.

SD has a group that has had great picks. The guy who started the group told us about this pick and did give us a disclaimer that it wouldn't be at retail and would be in a bundle.

Stinks but in Cali sometimes you gotta pay to play.

The good SD group does have a Weller FP pick coming as well as another Stagg pick but you know how long those things take.

Tbh the liquor store gatekeeping is what made me stop hunting Bourbon and being excited for things.

Once I saw dudes on these LS IG’s droppin $1k a visit just to get 1 bottle of Blanton’s I knew I wanted no part in whatever goes on in that community.

Back
Top Bottom