What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Guess all the total wines are getting thier EHT
20220218_120336.jpg

Guess all the total wines are getting thier EHT
20220218_120336.jpg
Talked to one of my guys at my local Total Wine tonight and he said they didn’t get any this time around but usually get a couple bottles about every 8 weeks. Guess I need to start heading up there at 10 AM when they open more often :lol:

Yeah i cracked it open and i am currently it enjoying my pour.
I’ve only seen it on my store shelves a couple times and bought it immediately both times.

Ended up getting a bottle of Michters Bourbon for tonight. Not sure if I actually like the bourbon or rye better.

I’ve only seen it on my store shelves a couple times and bought it immediately both times.

Ended up getting a bottle of Michters Bourbon for tonight. Not sure if I actually like the bourbon or rye better.
Havent gotten to michters yet. Maybe ill try it soon.

It’s amazing to me every time I tap into a new hobby just how deep it runs. Whenever I went to the liquor store before I’d grab something and walk out, now I’m in there having conversation with random people about drinks. I love it.

It's crazy to me that people are paying that much for a bottle that retails for 99.

Thats a come up though. Some bottles I just know I'll never get my hands on.
I didn't even know it retails for 99... That's crazy, I thought retail was already a couple hundred.
Nice come up indeed

I didn't even know it retails for 99... That's crazy, I thought retail was already a couple hundred.
Nice come up indeed
SB square cost me 66 so even better but spent 110 on a couple other squares

Guy that brought it back from Detroit for me won '15 GTS, '18 GTS, ORVW, Mayor Pingree 7yr Black label, 4R LE and a Tier 6 4R SiB on his squares ... Spent 500 total

SB square cost me 66 so even better but spent 110 on a couple other squares

Guy that brought it back from Detroit for me won '15 GTS, '18 GTS, ORVW, Mayor Pingree 7yr Black label, 4R LE and a Tier 6 4R SiB on his squares ... Spent 500 total

Jesus...how do I get in that SB sqaure group?!?! :rofl::rofl:

Jesus...how do I get in that SB sqaure group?!?! :rofl::rofl:
Its a local group... They run games every day... I stay away for the most part but when I jump in I have had some good luck... I spent 130 on SB squares... Won 500 at the office and the ER17

Anybody in Mass??? Looking for some help finding a bottle(s) from Gordons to get to me in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom