What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Chillin on the Oregon coast
IMG_1345.jpeg
seaside/astoria?

Currently in the Azores and outside of drinking proper cocktails in restaurants and local liqueurs while on tour groups been sipping on local rum.

IMG_2672.jpeg

At home I make far more proper cocktails as my bottle collection of various liquors exceeds 30.

Examples being:

E465B4BA-BF6E-44E9-9036-BB8490C9884D.jpeg
What’s this one with lime?

I just started diving into cigars and have a bit of an itch for em at the moment.

Oliva G and a couple of the Acid were pretty good.

Been hunting the Elijah Craig C923 barrel proof for the last week or so. Didn’t come across it today but I did find this bottle by mistake. Last years bottle got horrible reviews but everything I’ve seen about number VII has been really positive. Gotta wait 10 more days to pour up, I’m currently on my annual 30 day alcohol fast.

D4846180-80AF-4A10-BEED-E58A4722547E.jpeg

Been hunting the Elijah Craig C923 barrel proof for the last week or so. Didn’t come across it today but I did find this bottle by mistake. Last years bottle got horrible reviews but everything I’ve seen about number VII has been really positive. Gotta wait 10 more days to pour up, I’m currently on my annual 30 day alcohol fast.

D4846180-80AF-4A10-BEED-E58A4722547E.jpeg

I'm a fan of Remus.

How long have you made it your annual routine?

Did it February of this year, and enjoyed but hit the gas a bit wen getting back on the wagon

I believe I've seen ECBP @ Walmart liquor store

Back
Top Bottom