What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

How long have you made it your annual routine?

Did it February of this year, and enjoyed but hit the gas a bit wen getting back on the wagon

I believe I've seen ECBP @ Walmart liquor store
This is my third year. Drinking got a little out of hand the first year of the pandemic so I decided to take a break and ended up making it something I did yearly. Last year I did it in October, this year decided to do it a bit earlier.

I‘m in Ohio, we don’t have the Walmart liquor stores. I see guys in other states picking up good stuff at Costco and Sams Club. I’m a little jealous we don’t have any of that here.

A CVS in LA ended up with 6 Blantons Gold and 6 EHT Single Barrels...

And they didn't have a limit.

Why would a CVS get heat like lol
Around my area, its the distributors fault... Botched the delivery or something clerical was a miss... They have dropped single barrel store picks to the wrong stores... They don't care, they are getting paid regardless

I finally had the time to catch the delivery truck at the closest liquor store to me. I turned into the lot and it was packed. I just pulled off. Not a game that I want to play.

I finally had the time to catch the delivery truck at the closest liquor store to me. I turned into the lot and it was packed. I just pulled off. Not a game that I want to play.
New Total Wine around me has people that do that every day… Cannot see myself ever doing that

IMG_0451.jpeg

Mezcal Old Fashioned today.
1.5os Mezcal
0.5oz Reposado tequila
2 bar spoons 100% maple syrup
1 dash orange bitters
1 dash Aztec chocolate bitters

More or less a reverse Oaxacan Old Fashioned. Boozy in the best way.

Bourbon Junkies have thrown all the hype towards ECBP C923... Already moving at $175 on the secondary market.
Been hunting the Elijah Craig C923 barrel proof for the last week or so. Didn’t come across it today but I did find this bottle by mistake. Last years bottle got horrible reviews but everything I’ve seen about number VII has been really positive. Gotta wait 10 more days to pour up, I’m currently on my annual 30 day alcohol fast.

D4846180-80AF-4A10-BEED-E58A4722547E.jpeg
My most anticipated bottled of the year. Grabbed two and need more. 13.5 years, 130+ proof. Not a single bottle on the planet comes close in terms of value. They’re loving for 140 now on secondary which is cheaper than RR13 MSRP and this blows that out of the water

IMG_2652.jpeg

Also can’t wait to crack into this. Look how dark it is compared to ECBP
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg

My most anticipated bottled of the year. Grabbed two and need more. 13.5 years, 130+ proof. Not a single bottle on the planet comes close in terms of value. They’re loving for 140 now on secondary which is cheaper than RR13 MSRP and this blows that out of the water

IMG_2652.jpeg

Also can’t wait to crack into this. Look how dark it is compared to ECBP
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg

Is that 13 colony limited? That looks amazing.

Waiting on the c923 to hit Michigan... Should be able to secure a couple but may have to put in some work

The Weller drops here in SoCal have been crazy! The whiskey groups Im a part of have been posting Weller 12, full proof and single barrel are popping up at Costcos, Pavilions grocery stores, Total Wine, BevMo etc. Has anyone in here been lucky enough to hit?

The Weller drops here in SoCal have been crazy! The whiskey groups Im a part of have been posting Weller 12, full proof and single barrel are popping up at Costcos, Pavilions grocery stores, Total Wine, BevMo etc. Has anyone in here been lucky enough to hit?

Weller 12 in costco here in SD for 22 bucks about 2 weeks back. They had about 100 bottles.

There was a CYP drop but only 6. OFC 2 bottles and 22 bottles of birthday bourbon dropped last week.

Weller 12 in costco here in SD for 22 bucks about 2 weeks back. They had about 100 bottles.

There was a CYP drop but only 6. OFC 2 bottles and 22 bottles of birthday bourbon dropped last week.
There was a CYPB drop here in Orange County as well. a few showed up in Seal Beach Pavilions. Please tell me you copped a couple 12s??

There was a CYPB drop here in Orange County as well. a few showed up in Seal Beach Pavilions. Please tell me you copped a couple 12s??

1 Per customer. If they allowed multiples, the liqour store folks would have bought all 100 bottles.

Back
Top Bottom