What are you doing for National Simp Day aka Valentine's Day? update: last minute casualty

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

just curious, What are you guy's ladies getting you? the box?, don't you always get that? No hate, but it seems like you all are going above and beyond while they're just chilling.

My chick showed her tail for my bday, less than a month ago, she really went all out. So I feel like I have to out-do her, personally.

going to the office and getting some chipotle like i do every tuesday. maybe some cal tor but the qdoba near me does student night and they still hook it up even though im not in school no more.

I forgot this was coming up, I don't have a chick like always though so it doesn't matter.

I'll probably just work + watch basketball until I fall asleep like always

Originally Posted by toast1985

just curious, What are you guy's ladies getting you? the box?, don't you always get that? No hate, but it seems like you all are going above and beyond while they're just chilling.

My chick showed her tail for my bday, less than a month ago, she really went all out. So I feel like I have to out-do her, personally.
fair enough.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

its more about what they're not getting, a scolding. 

they shook. 
interesting.

The only chick i'd simp for is out of town, but random jo's hittin me up now with goodmornin texts and random calls which I find very translucent.

Dinner at a nice restaurant and ice skating in D.C. Have to start my day on Monday since we both have work at school on Tuesday :/

aint got no gf but its a chick i mess wit tough that mite try to get me to do sumthin for her. she know im cheap as hell tho so my gifts be time not money

All of my girl's gifts have come from the heart, meaning she was paying attention to little things I said and either bought or  handmade something accordingly. I make it hard for her because I don't really want for much, but she ended up buying me some books that I'd mentioned some interest in months before, and she made me a blanket. I'm an ultra-simp, so that was more than enough for me. If she tried to say giving me the P was my "gift" then we would have a serious issue... it's not so much about the cost of the gift with us, but about the thought and effort that was put into it. If there is a good amount of both of those in a gift between us, then I think it'd be accepted as an amazing gift for sure.

Got these in a big bucket, going to add roses to make a Bouquet of Rosé.

tumblr_lz0etz4HVn1r5v6k5o1_500.jpg

It's just as much for me as it is for her since we both like it and will drink it together. Should go well with her gift to me; new lingerie to see her in.

@@##%*% simps...
30t6p3b.gif
. But i did talk with my ex and it was the happiest i have been in months. Then she stopped texting me back so i listened to Kim by Em.

Idk but i just bought my her a dozen long stem premium red roses in a ruby vase, chocolates, and a v-day teddy bear which will all be delivered to her work on the 14th.
%#%! I didn't know roses were so expensive
eek.gif
laugh.gif
especially when delivered on that day. Delivery alone was like 20 bucks! W/e though, the simp in me says it's worth it lolz.

But does that mean I have to do something special this weekend too? Prob not right? lol
Was thinking of just taking her out to eat dinner on Valentine's night & that's it(we both won't be available till after 6).

PS. gonna have roses delivered to my Mom's work too cause I'm a mama's boy lol <3

edit: if you guys are planning on getting roses delivered on the actual day, here's some really good coupon codes for pro flowers:
http://www.proflowers.com/promotion-codes.aspx

Broke up last thursday. Came at the wrong time too
30t6p3b.gif
Her choice, long story so I won't go into details but she wants to focus on school/work..and I reminded her that I go to a better school, take more classes, and work harder so then we fought and she gave me the whole not feeling the same as the beginning speech..and I called her a coward
30t6p3b.gif
I've never in my life said to anybody and it rolled off my tongue in such an aggressive manner that it surprised even me. Lost faith really tough.

The only gift I'll be getting this year is the torture of thinking about her the entire day 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Broke up last thursday. Came at the wrong time too
30t6p3b.gif
Her choice, long story so I won't go into details but she wants to focus on school/work..and I reminded her that I go to a better school, take more classes, and work harder so then we fought and she gave me the whole not feeling the same as the beginning speech..and I called her a coward
30t6p3b.gif
I've never in my life said to anybody and it rolled off my tongue in such an aggressive manner that it surprised even me. Lost faith really tough.

The only gift I'll be getting this year is the torture of thinking about her the entire day 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
you sound like a piece of %#*#

laugh.gif

Damn, I mean I paraphrased. Im at a Uni way across town, shes at a CC close to her house, she works a retail job, I do freelance photography and run a store on ebay..I work for myself in a way and it can be tedious, uncertain, stressful stuff. I was nice about it I promise
laugh.gif

edible arrangement and cooking tacos

my GF just blitzes me hardbody from December through V-Day (Christmas, Anniversary, Birthday and Valetntine's all within two months
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Got these in a big bucket, going to add roses to make a Bouquet of Rosé.

tumblr_lz0etz4HVn1r5v6k5o1_500.jpg

It's just as much for me as it is for her since we both like it and will drink it together. Should go well with her gift to me; new lingerie to see her in.
Dam dat is 2 smoove

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

the girl ive been dating for months that i dont want a serious relationship with told me today she wants one of those pandora bracelets with one charm. shes also got a fatty but isnt down for entrance through the back door so i told her maybe if it opens up pandoras box. and then also told her since she told me what she wants i can tell her what i want (thinking of white/cement ivs and it costs basically the same as her gift.)

i basically buy myself a pair of IVs, shes happy and feels loved with her bracelet, and i get to smash her mass.

i think its a win all around but only thing is that i really dont want her catching feelings more than she already has. and then her damn bday is like 12 days later.
In most cases when they catch feelings, you get the buns sir..

Probably just gonna spoil myself with some black cement 3s(shouldn't have slept on em) and get my mom and sister some flowers.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom