What are you doing for your girl on Valentine's Day?!

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like I said last year...forget buying cliched roses. Those joints are gonna die in a few days. Buy her an orchid. Those things can last YEARS. Super low-maintenance and they look great. You can get them at a good cost at Home Depot, Lowes, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

hahaha you couldnt be more wrong.  Orchids are beautiful but a pain in the #$% to kee pand grow.. Stick with the trite, tried and true roses unless your girls wants to babysit a flower like she would a puppy

U kidding me? 
laugh.gif
  We have two in our house right now which BOTH are well over a year old...my girl waters them every now and then, but they are ridiculously low maintenance....u talking outta ur $+%

Phalaenopsis have become one of the most popular variety of orchids because of their low maintenance and delicate balance of poise and elegance.

http://www.beautifulorchids.com/orchids/orchid_care_tips/individual_care/phalaenopsis.html

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If I'm not taken to see The Vow... it's over.

My girl wants to see this film but I told her there's no way in hell we're going on Valentine's Day..Going to see a love movie on Valentine's Day in NYC is the worst idea ever..It's packed with teens trying to impress their girl by acting romantic and %#*#, buying her an extra large popcorn and Mike n Ikes...Then you gotta sit next to a newly dating couple while they're making out half the movie
laugh.gif
it's like that everywhere.
My girl has work early the next day so we're not doing anything until the weekend.

I'm making the most important woman in my life breakfast that morning, probably an egg white omelet because that is her favorite. I'm going to bathe her, do her hair and her nails myself (talent, I know) and take her shopping to buy some nail polish and other assorted cosmetics that drop on that day. Then I'm gonna walk her to class, sit there silently for hours, take her home and go to sleep without getting the buns.

fk7fbs.jpg

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

hd and bubble gum.

Thought this as soon as I read thread title....Dinner at Chessecakes and let her spend at the mall though. 

Our 7 year anniversary is on the 11th. Plan on getting some earrings she wanted and a ring. We plan on going to Miami or Vegas, not sure which one yet, but it'll be before the end of February. For Valentines Day I'm getting her some Victoria Secret lingerie, panties, and bras. A pole
devil.gif
and some nice shades(word to Kanye, she so cool). Oh yeah, and a rose petal bath while she enjoys her favorite drink(Alize Rose mixed with Moet Rose and a shot of Absolute).

hd and bubble gum.

told my gf this & got the evilest look ive ever seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif
if looks could kill
Originally Posted by primetime21

taking my girl to the bulls game vs the kings and out to dinner.
pimp.gif

prbly the same since the next day is her b-day ....what section are you sitting in prime?
nerd.gif

I go to austin and my girlfriend lives in houston so I'm gonna wake up at 3:30 in the AM and drive back to houston and surprise her outside her house as she's leaving for school with roses, etc.
than we're just gonna hang out all day and probably watch that Vow movie and get dinner
than i get the buns

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I'm making the most important woman in my life breakfast that morning, probably an egg white omelet because that is her favorite. I'm going to bathe her, do her hair and her nails myself (talent, I know) and take her shopping to buy some nail polish and other assorted cosmetics that drop on that day. Then I'm gonna walk her to class, sit there silently for hours, take her home and go to sleep without getting the buns.

fk7fbs.jpg

roll.gif

Nothing. There will be a lovely "let's get back together" text waiting for her on the morning of the 15th tho...

Like I said last year...forget buying cliched roses. Those joints are gonna die in a few days. Buy her an orchid. Those things can last YEARS. Super low-maintenance and they look great. You can get them at a good cost at Home Depot, Lowes, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

This man knows.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

This man knows.

Sounds cheap ... everyone knows the women like to get the roses so their friends/coworkers can see and be all jelly. They don't even care if they die the next day.

Flowers and lunch sent to work.  Dinner @ Morimoto (downtown Napa).  A tiffs Key I got for xmas that I decided to hold off on to give her on v-day.  I came accross a 50% tiff discount this last xmas so I scooped up bunch of stuff . 
pimp.gif

This is THE ONE.

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I go to austin and my girlfriend lives in houston so I'm gonna wake up at 3:30 in the AM and drive back to houston and surprise her outside her house as she's leaving for school with roses, etc.
than we're just gonna hang out all day and probably watch that Vow movie and get dinner
than i get the buns

We all pay a price for the P.
Some more then others.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

hd and bubble gum.

told my gf this & got the evilest look ive ever seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif
if looks could kill
Originally Posted by primetime21

taking my girl to the bulls game vs the kings and out to dinner.
pimp.gif

prbly the same since the next day is her b-day ....what section are you sitting in prime?
nerd.gif
section 105 my boy work at the UC so i get tickets all the time 

Back
Top Bottom