What are you doing on New Years Eve?

I don't know what to do and I'm tryna get some ideas help me out
smile.gif

I don't know yet either. My boy is throwin' a hotel party, my family is doin' somethin', and I want to be with my girl too.....can't haveit all. I gotta make my mind up ASAP.

its gonna be poppin like always in DC, ill be out there probably gettin it in with my homies on the block, dont think ima hit the club this year since its themiddle of the work week, but ill prolly be drunk regardless.

Hopefully spending it with my girl and son. If not, my roommates have new years party poppin' at the pad.

I was going to watch the peach drop in downtown Atlanta, but now me and a few friends are headed to Vegas.

I might have to work.
grin.gif

But if I dont have to, I'll most likely attend a new years party at my friends crib / hangout with my girl / get drunk.

Going to NY...going to some club I forgot the name of but it cost like 175 to get in or some crazy $%%@.

Probably staying in. I love my friends, but when they drink.. oi. It's no good. Those 2 cannot behave themselves, the cops are usually called, yeah.It's the night I met my fiance, so it's kind of special
smile.gif
it might just be the 2 of us this year

I have those people on my shoulders again..one telling me to fall back and the other telling me to get %%!#%% up. I'm probably going to get +!%!%$ up:smh:.

no clue yet smh.

I have to be at work at 8 am on new years day. I signed up to get that extra $$$. Usually don't go in til 6 PM.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Going to NY...going to some club I forgot the name of but it cost like 175 to get in or some crazy $%%@.
There is no way I would pay that much to get in a club. I'd rather sit at home alone first. Post up some more ideas, because I don'thave anything set in stone either.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

There is no way I would pay that much to get in a club. I'd rather sit at home alone first. Post up some more ideas, because I don't have anything set in stone either.
Apparently...every club in NY charges OD prices on New Years Eve. I had no idea...this is my first time spending NYE in NY.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't know yet either. My boy is throwin' a hotel party, my family is doin' somethin', and I want to be with my girl too.....can't have it all. I gotta make my mind up ASAP.

Thats the problem I'm running into, too many options.

Whatever I decide to do it will be small. Right now it's between driving up to Dallas for a houseparty at my boy's place or staying down in Houstonand going to a dinner/ house party here.

Back
Top Bottom