What are you doing right now besides checking NT Alerts?

Switching between random BS on the internet on one monitor and doing data migration into SAP on another

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Trying not to laugh at this gif

Switching between random BS on the internet on one monitor and doing data migration into SAP on another
OH GOD, is SAP as bad as I hear man.

How did we get here in life, I am really sitting here watching dude cut grass. :smh::smh:

Suppose to be reading over this Confluence/JIRA documentation.

OH GOD, is SAP as bad as I hear man.

How did we get here in life, I am really sitting here watching dude cut grass. :smh::smh:

Suppose to be reading over this Confluence/JIRA documentation.

Definitely gives you a Y2K-era design vibe but once you know the transaction codes you use for 98% of migrations its not terrible

Just bought an Alienware PC... have wanted one since 2004

Played yourself

yea def didnt play myself. haha cant wait till it gets here. 41%% off msrp i7. 1070. ssd.... under a rack

literally cant buy the components for what i paid

You gotta reveal these things ahead of time man, buying Alienware anything is like buying Beats headphones in which the price is inflated beyond its worth for brand significance.

But with 41% off I tip my hat, it's a good purchase with that much of a disco

Went to the bar to get food with my girl (don’t sip anymore)

Got an elk burger and my girl won 100 bucks on a pull tab and paid for food. :lol: :pimp:

Before that I was at the gym.

Went to the bar to get food with my girl (don’t sip anymore)

Got an elk burger and my girl won 100 bucks on a pull tab and paid for food. :lol: :pimp:

Before that I was at the gym.
Elk how does it taste? Meanwhile listening to the debacle that is the Laker game right now.

Elk how does it taste? Meanwhile listening to the debacle that is the Laker game right now.

It’s good man, it’s lean like bison but less gamey. Get it medium or less or it will be dry.

I’m guessing it was corn fed because even grass fed beef is more gamey than the elk I got.

Back
Top Bottom