What are you doing right now besides checking NT Alerts?

Watchin my Cats

20190226_210102.jpg

DAMN it is about to be that time where everyone is non productive for half the month. How they doing this year, I hear so much about Duke.

Haha i remember when i first started at my job 7 yrs ago they had some of the streams blocked. Cpl years later they were all open for access on our computers. Now they just bring in a projector to the cafteria and show games on the wall pretty much all day

Haha i remember when i first started at my job 7 yrs ago they had some of the streams blocked. Cpl years later they were all open for access on our computers. Now they just bring in a projector to the cafteria and show games on the wall pretty much all day
Man 7 years ago unless the money was off the charts I was leaving that job if they are blocking the streams. IT has way to many options for all of that, now I work in a cleared space and don't even care. So much stuff to watch on YouTube.

Hence me watching a guy cutting grass last night, then another video of same dude trimming a tree back. :smh: I still don't know how I got here in my YouTube viewing.

Just watched a biographics (YouTube channel) episode on Henry Ford.

Industrial and engineering genius. Stone cold racist and anti-semite.

Back
Top Bottom