What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

in the DC area. sitting on about 2 feet. haven't gotten out of the house for the last two days. definitely gonna go get some chipotle today though.

^n i heard my parents talkin about fenty saying dc is gonna be up and running tomorrow...yeah right. to hell with plows, there needs to be dump trucks rollin snow out of the area, the pile ups n mountains are serious...i cant imagine how parking lots in the area look. hell, im wondering how my job looks right now n if i'm gonna go to work tomorrow
edit i just looked outside n peeped around, seen a couple of neighbors across the street strugglin and suffering, heard one say "its very heavy" to the other...well no f'n $**%, shoulda got it done yesterday. i'ma go see how hard/heavy the snow is...if its too hard, to hell with my neighbors...i'm not helpin them.

Oh I already know I am not going to work tomorrow...we have been shoveling snow for hours-it seems endless :-/

we have no power and haven't for two days now. we are headed to a hotel with the dogs. my car got stuck out in the street last night with the tail out and I live on a snow route with plows coming by and what not. traffic is all backed up, this is such a bad situation.
smh.gif
I'm too done with this winter season.

just finished shoveling. we have a LONG drive way.
it took 4 hours to finish but i got it done
pimp.gif

my back and arms hurt
frown.gif

Just shoveled for damn near 3 hours
smh.gif
Couldn't get out the front door or the garage, so I had to go out back (mind you I live in a townhouse, with 3 more houses next to me before I can get around)
sick.gif
Almost killed myself trying to get to the front. Shoveled, while listening to some music. A few homies from down the street helped me out
pimp.gif
Damn my arms, shoulders, calf muscles, back are all killing me. About to take me a nap while mumbling @!!@ the snow

I slipped so badly cleaning my car today it wasn't even funny son, my index finger and middle finger are swollen like crazy. And my elbow is grazed.
smh.gif

it is like you've to leave a little bit of snow on top, if you shovel everything it turns into slippery mode.

Before
20648_608739738610_8902567_34347799_3181386_n.jpg

After
20648_608739873340_8902567_34347800_580548_n.jpg

My tools
20648_608743955160_8902567_34347881_4601332_n.jpg
Can't go wrong with Goadomes
pimp.gif

20648_608743531010_8902567_34347869_4083018_n.jpg

20648_608743316440_8902567_34347862_2278975_n.jpg

Middle finger to my neighbors who didn't help me one bit
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

My back is in so much pain right now I can't even walk straight, I work for the DC government and they try their best to not close shop but I know damn well I'm not showing up for work until at least Wednesday f_ what ya heard.
pimp.gif

i am praying opm says closed lol. but i know they wont hopefully they let me telework again...if metro isnt running i dont think gov should be open. my scion cant handle these streets.

tired.gif
......well....first the wall between me and my pops car....

the tool.......

the progress after an hour....

the bulldozer that cleared NOTHING from behind our cars...

the impossibleness behind the whips......

what I managed to do...notice the other cars without a wall of snow in front of them that the bulldozer cleared.......
tired.gif

Longmeade looks horrible though. There's a thick sheet of ice underneath the snow in the streets and bamas is still out drivin nascar speeds....
tired.gif

soo are they closing UMCP or what? If they're still open I have no way of getting back on the MARC
tired.gif

smh this snow is def not like last time, though. It's a lot more hard-packed. There's mad ice underneath.

Back
Top Bottom