What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

I woke up at 7 to be at class at 9. I took my Art History test and nailed it. Then I had an Algebra test at 2, but classes were canceled after 12
pimp.gif

This was some heavy ##@ snow. I had to clean the car off after work around 7:30 and there was about 3 inches of thick snow. I hope it snows all day tomorrow or at least snow enough so the roads are jacked. Another slow day at work
pimp.gif

My friend texts me saying she's in Miami right now
smh.gif
............%++%!.

Shoveling snow @ 6am before work ftl. I am leaving NY as soon as I can to somewhere with one season all year round...spring.

Up in Binghamton it seems like its been snowing for 24 hours. College didn't close till 1 today which is crazy. I assume we'll have off tomorrow but it doesn't matter both professors cancelled class today and tomorrow. Gonna go snowboarding for the first time.

Can we talk about how nothing is happening in Boston but rain... legit and that big storm that was supposed to happen like 3 weeks ago, they cancelled school because they thought we were gonna get a foot of snow but instead we got rain.

WHOO HOO FOR ST JOHNS!!! i think it was 3 years ago that we had this many snow days..so far 3 days of freedom!!

no school for me..wooo hooo
pimp.gif

snows nothing LA NTers. if it snowed in LA, yall wouldnt know what to do with yallselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

NYC public schools closed

cunys and sunys no word yet

Cuny must be stupid if they think I'm travelling from Queens to Manhattan today...
My windows are frozen & cars are buried up to the window. Fouttahere!

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by sole vintage

NYC public schools closed

cunys and sunys no word yet

Cuny must be stupid if they think I'm travelling from Queens to Manhattan today...
My windows are frozen & cars are buried up to the window. Fouttahere!

same none of the streets around my area are clean

midwester here, i just want to say its really weird that the snow is coming our way instead of going farther east

Smh...this snow is crazy out here, I've had enough. Still gotta go in to work though, no breaks in finance. God bless anybody going out in this weather.

It's still snowing out here in North Jersey too. I woke up a little earlier to go to work and just went back to sleep after I saw all the snow.

Back
Top Bottom