What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by LJ0311

VA has no idea to how to clean up roads .. this state is clueless

tru story
I was in VA one winter and there was a "light dusting" not even 1/4 inch and traffic was at almost a dead stop and there were several accidents. i can only imagine what's goin on now with this accumulation. lol

Yo it looks like northern Sweden out there right now. Wild

NY authorities got their heads up their rear ends closing schools today, but not tomorrow

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They should have at least gave the nyc public school kids a 2 hour delay...It's terrible outside...

eek.gif
well damn i feel sorry for em.

Bloomberg is #$###%@ ******ed. How they going to give people off when it hasn't even snowed and when things pickup and get worse they don't have off.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Bloomberg is #$###%@ ******ed. How they going to give people off when it hasn't even snowed and when things pickup and get worse they don't have off.

bloomberg is an idiot but there are still many schools closed for tomorrow...hope York gives the good word...they still haven't updated the website since yesterday so i take it they will be open...no worries tho, i kno im about 90% sure i'm not goin

all I'm saying is if you're taking the train or driving tomorrow morning, be prepared for some of the worst delays in recent memory
sick.gif
  Hopefully I'm wrong but it's still snowing outside as I type this....

I hated that I hard to work today. Driving home was a %%%%$.

Looks like it's going to suck tomorrow too. At least St. John's is closed...

If you honestly think about it, it makes sense to do what they did. The storm picked up in the afternoon, you give the kids the day off theirs no worries about them getting home. The snow is probably going to stop shortly (so they say), it'll give the city 6-8 hours to get the roads back in order.

I mean it sucks, of course we all wanted another day off, but logically it makes sense. The commutes going to suck, but what can we do.

I'll put my baby into 4 wheel drive and just plow right over everything, I just hope my school took care of the parking lot so I have a place to put it, if not I'll have to turn right back around
laugh.gif

In MD and I have been off since last week. There are only so many movies, so much MWF2, and so many push-ups to do in a day. This is ridiculous. Its supposed to snow again on Monday SMH.

The City College of New York

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
The College is closed today.

Thursday, February 11, 2010
The College will be open.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

If you honestly think about it, it makes sense to do what they did. The storm picked up in the afternoon, you give the kids the day off theirs no worries about them getting home. The snow is probably going to stop shortly (so they say), it'll give the city 6-8 hours to get the roads back in order.

I mean it sucks, of course we all wanted another day off, but logically it makes sense. The commutes going to suck, but what can we do.

I'll put my baby into 4 wheel drive and just plow right over everything, I just hope my school took care of the parking lot so I have a place to put it, if not I'll have to turn right back around
laugh.gif

but if that was the case, then no nyc school would be closed at all....of course manhattan looks light but over by me, its ridiculous and its still snowing...i doubt my school has all hands on deck shoveling thru the night

I work tomorrow & it's usually a 5-7 minute drive. I gotta get out a 1/2 hr early just to be safe, if the roads aren't cleared by 8:30 tomorrow.

Today would have been a great day had Panera been open all day. I planned on reading a book for the remainder of the day, but these ({}) closed at 2 pm.

It is going to be so many crazy mean mugs on the train at 7 in the morning.I will be in the middle of it. smh.

I wasn't expecting for my school to be closed today. I was really surprised when they closed all the schools yesterday.

No school for me the past week...and that will continue 'til Monday. So no school for 10 days straight. Just like another Winter break, but I can't go anywhere and have to shovel $%^&*$% snow instead. At least I don't have to wake up early
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom