What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

obama and my friends are gonna be my secret service agents

another person will be the media taking photos of me and imma walk into mcdonalds and have my agents order my food and cut infront of everyone else and makesure i get my food first haha

I'm going as Pedo Bear.....I'm gonna try to get some film of me at the mall trying to entice young looking females backto my car with Candy and Wii's....I might even be a gay bear real feminine like....floppy hands and stuff....will post many pics

I really dont know yet but this girl wants me to go with her to some party
devil.gif
and says I gotta dress up so i gotta come up with something soon

Trying to get 2 other guys so we can pull of the 3 Pineapple Express characters, Seth Rogen, James Franco, and Red.

laugh.gif
A friend of mine is going as

reno-dangle.jpg

And I think I might go with

risky-business-cruise-400a012507.jpg

The path to getting laid on Halloween IMO is a costume that chicks will find funny, will easilly recognize, and will make them feel like you don't give a%+$$. I'm anti-masks too, because it's useless when you're trying to socialize or game.

I'm really looking forward to another year of the classic slutty nurses and sexy secretaries.
laugh.gif

that is what i'm going to be

some of my friends are fighting to the death to be obama

To go out on Halloween as a Dragonball character is one thing, but going out as a SS3 Dragonball character is prolly one of the ballsiestthings you can do.

Originally Posted by ecko89

lil-wayne-a-milli-got-money-video-photo3.jpg

pimp.gif

I don't know how I will do the tats.
nerd.gif
You don't need to know how, just splatter paint and scribble things all over yourself.

I'ma be the Joker in the nurse outfit. I don't know how I'll pull it off, but I will. Everything HAS to be perfect though. If I can't find (ormake) a Harvey Dent sticker, I'll scratch the entire outfit.

Back
Top Bottom