What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

111407-diversity-day.jpg
laugh.gif
That's a good idea. Cheap yet effective.

good idea! or dress as Andy Bernard when he ran in the rabies run (sensitive nipples)

i dont know what to be =[ and i have a halloween party to go to WITH MY LS when she gets here (ps. just so u know apples)

djkhaled.jpg

I already got my haircut and my facial hair trimmed a bit last week, and I'm trying to maintain it till Halloween.

Plus I'm fat and I need to get a Dade County, We the Best or I'm So Hood shirt on eBay and chains and I'm officially set.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'm never ashamed to plug for my boy Aniki's work
627151d626fd7f5a5bb80f0ecffc7591d2f08ac.jpg

e0e350e4df0a2427fe1772cd5fbd36c4b06a740.jpg
how expensive are these costumes? and are they available online? might need like 4-5 colors
Go back a page. I explain the whole process.
you explaining the whole process is basically saying it cost 300 to make or 600-1000 to rent? or did i miss the post?

It's gonna be the year of Jabbawockeez & Joker for Halloween this year. Someone should just come as Shane
shane-sparks-taboo01.jpg

This year, I'm going as a giant egg and my friends are going as sperm. They're gonna chase me around campus. I can't wait.

Well i am pretty sure that no one will know who green man actually is, but still, me wandering around in a neon green body suit is weird enough for people toget.

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew'sbike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew's bike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrBen23

I think someone on NT said it first, but I wanna be Quailman too.

inever saw it posted on here i thought it up but i guess someone could have posted it before me as about the 4th haloween thread i guess i will post again
quailman.jpg
ash01fz8.png

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew's bike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom