What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

post3085.jpg

pimp.gif
I always wondered where your avy is from? so.... tell me cause i thought it was travis barker covered in blood

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I always wanted to roll with a huge group of people all dressed as:
furies.jpg

or
a-clockwork-orange-alex-at-the-korova-milk-bar.jpg
Damn... Clockwork Orange. Haven't seen that one. But I don't think many people are familiar with that flick.

I'm always told I look like MC Serch... I'm not going to post my side-by-side pic because the resemblance is uncanny. Again, wouldn't be a hardcostume for me.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Oh yea...

^Trying to find it in Black/Red that he wore when he did his Top 25 videos on BET.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^RIP
^Nah, not really. I'm going to a Halloween Party where everyone knows me and anyone who knows me knows I'm down with Game. However, it's very important I get the fake chain above or I will not be doing this outfit.
O nevermind, its cool then. Just dont wear the bandana and dont end up in the wrong neighborhood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew's bike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew's bike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year
roll.gif

Dude, I want to be Green Man too. I posted in the other Halloween thread, no one could help me with where to get a hold of one though.

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif

hahahaha thats dope

Originally Posted by KennYc1116

thinking about it...
2fa352f84e0e787c0339080369eab2103d442f0.jpg
^This would be cool. What accessory would you carry with you though? Like, if you don't look like him in the face then no one will now who youare without an accessory too. Get like a toy shot gun, clear hose, and empty oxygen tank or something.

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif

That's pretty damn clever.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Im going to be chasing underaged white girls wearing this :

bb6f_1.JPG

haha naaaaaaaah i wont be doing the chasing but that is who I am going to be for halloween this year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom