What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

Man, I have no idea.

I considered (Where's) Waldo...and I'm dry after that.

Can't think of anything.
smh.gif

This would be funny cuz there are tons of Krishnas where I live. Dudes always ask if I want to buy some rice.
laugh.gif

I think this year I will finally be something I have thought about for years to be but never go around to it. I am going to be Mario.

I think I might wear an Ed Hardy t-shirt with a trucker hat sideways along with skinny jeans, flip flops, and a sign around my neck that says douche bag.

last year me and my friends won a $2,000 costume contest going as...

ryu, ken, guile, blanka, chun li, m.bison, balrog, vega, sagat, dhalsim, and akuma

ill post pics when i get home, but we went all out...

this year we are all teaming up again and going...

brett hart, macho man randy savage, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, jimmy snuka, jake the snake, razor ramon, undertaker, legion of doom

wish us luck to snag that $$$ again
smile.gif

roll.gif
Ritch1088 wrote:

I think I might wear an Ed Hardy t-shirt with a trucker hat sideways along with skinny jeans, flip flops, and a sign around my neck that says douche bag.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm thinking of making a Michelangelo costume from scratch.. I'm coming up with sketches and then gonna consult w' my manager here at work (whomakes his costumes every year and they turn out quite well).. I'm pretty artistic and good w' making crap so I think I can pull it off if I plan it allout..

That said, that Green Ranger costume is awesome!!! Wow!

Back
Top Bottom