What are you saving for? vol. I don't know how to save

Today I begin saving to go to UFC 137 (GSP vs. Nick Diaz
pimp.gif
) in Vegas this October.

What are you saving for?

Any tips? I suck at saving money. I've already considered giving one of the guys I'm going with part of every paycheck to hold because I know I can't save
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Today I begin saving to go to UFC 137 (GSP vs. Nick Diaz
pimp.gif
) in Vegas this October.

What are you saving for?

Any tips? I suck at saving money. I've already considered giving one of the guys I'm going with part of every paycheck to hold because I know I can't save
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

a new spot, a whip, & a whole buncha legally owned guns when i turn 21 at the end of the year

a new spot, a whip, & a whole buncha legally owned guns when i turn 21 at the end of the year

saving for an apartment.

treat it like a bill that needs to be paid and put a certain amount from every paycheck in the bank. thats what i do, but i was in debt at one point so im used to the bill method by now
laugh.gif

saving for an apartment.

treat it like a bill that needs to be paid and put a certain amount from every paycheck in the bank. thats what i do, but i was in debt at one point so im used to the bill method by now
laugh.gif

Saving to collect money. 

Just like how I collect shoes. 

Stacking them all the way up. 

grin.gif

Saving to collect money. 

Just like how I collect shoes. 

Stacking them all the way up. 

grin.gif

Saving for the day I won't have to work anymore, so I'm saving for the 50 year old me.

Saving for the day I won't have to work anymore, so I'm saving for the 50 year old me.

Just save what you can when you can. Before you spend money, ask yourself if you really want to or could you put those few bucks towards whatever you're saving for. Every little bit counts.

Back
Top Bottom