What are you saving for? vol. I don't know how to save

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blowing money fast is the way to live

pimp.gif

I plan to buy a house soon, but I have to get over this rough patch at my job first. I just found out from an inside source they're plotting on me, but if I make it past whenever I get my 2nd Windows 7 cert, they won't be able to say %!!# really. Or $%*% it, they get their way and get me fired, I immediately become one of the best qualified for the equivalent GS job (probably a 13) and am now over them and start &^#%ing with them back

I plan to buy a house soon, but I have to get over this rough patch at my job first. I just found out from an inside source they're plotting on me, but if I make it past whenever I get my 2nd Windows 7 cert, they won't be able to say %!!# really. Or $%*% it, they get their way and get me fired, I immediately become one of the best qualified for the equivalent GS job (probably a 13) and am now over them and start &^#%ing with them back

OP i might rock with that UFC fight myself thats the weekend after my bday and i never been to vegas...just last nite i was on UFC.com looking for fight schedules and nothing went past august...so i might do that and go ape poop

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

not saving for anything really. Im just saving it up for a rainy day sometime in the future. maybe ill go on a vacation or something

this.  I'm also saving up for a month trip to Europe next summer, planning to back pack it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP i might rock with that UFC fight myself thats the weekend after my bday and i never been to vegas...just last nite i was on UFC.com looking for fight schedules and nothing went past august...so i might do that and go ape poop

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

not saving for anything really. Im just saving it up for a rainy day sometime in the future. maybe ill go on a vacation or something

this.  I'm also saving up for a month trip to Europe next summer, planning to back pack it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

a G37S 6MT sedan (waiting til next year tho
grin.gif
)
small vacations
retirement (if you count a 401k)

my way of saving is to alternate checks between savings and checking accts ... I dont touch the savings and the checking is for rent,expenses,etc
this method of saving is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

a G37S 6MT sedan (waiting til next year tho
grin.gif
)
small vacations
retirement (if you count a 401k)

my way of saving is to alternate checks between savings and checking accts ... I dont touch the savings and the checking is for rent,expenses,etc
this method of saving is
pimp.gif

hmmm...

- major room renovation
- Formula One race weekend next year (probably in Dubai) + Ferrari World
pimp.gif

hmmm...

- major room renovation
- Formula One race weekend next year (probably in Dubai) + Ferrari World
pimp.gif

Saving for a rainy day as well. I'd like my own place but I gotta help family first and foremost.

Saving for a rainy day as well. I'd like my own place but I gotta help family first and foremost.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
Vegas is the best weekend spot in the world. I'm sure they're gonna put together a killer card, but I would pay $300 just to see GSP vs. Diaz.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Blowing a few racks in Vegas is too damn fun
laugh.gif

Make sure you check out the MMA thread in S&T closer to the time of the fight and maybe we can have an NT Dice Summit or something

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
Vegas is the best weekend spot in the world. I'm sure they're gonna put together a killer card, but I would pay $300 just to see GSP vs. Diaz.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Blowing a few racks in Vegas is too damn fun
laugh.gif

Make sure you check out the MMA thread in S&T closer to the time of the fight and maybe we can have an NT Dice Summit or something

vaporizer
a pair of new kicks sometime in the future
strip club when I turn 18. Dolla, dolla, bills, y'all.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom