What are you waiting for in the mail...

My 1st time home buyers check.  That %@! is taking FOREVER 
mad.gif

BLK Mexico S/S Shirt..

too back worldsoccershop e-mailed me saying they didn't have it in stock, after I placed my order.. No tellin' when it's coming..

dyei4blk.jpg

waiting for UPS to bring it. but they don't update their damn tracking so i have no idea when it should get here.

red carpets...cant wait. havent been this eager to receive a pair of shoes for awhile.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dyei4blk.jpg

waiting for UPS to bring it. but they don't update their damn tracking so i have no idea when it should get here.
pimp.gif

you paintball? whats your setup? i prefer my i3 pro's over these but they still look super sleek

anyways, currently not waiting on anything really. my tickets to wacken just came in the mail not too long ago and thats all that i cared about

My free Schick Quattro Titanium razor

Blk/wht Adidas Forum Lo's from Finishline

Gry/blk/ylw NB m850 from Gilt

Tekken 6 for 17.99 Amazon deal day

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by CWrite78

dyei4blk.jpg

pimp.gif

you paintball? whats your setup? i prefer my i3 pro's over these but they still look super sleek

anyways, currently not waiting on anything really. my tickets to wacken just came in the mail not too long ago and thats all that i cared about

yup. right now i have a cheap spyder electra with an empire loader (which broke on me -.-) and a proto mask. but got the dye now because the proto is just too damn heavy. plus, yellow stands out too much on the field
laugh.gif
. looking to upgrade my marker tho to a proto rail '10 black dust with a dye rotor loader

Back
Top Bottom