smokin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Physicx

dyei4blk.jpg

waiting for UPS to bring it. but they don't update their damn tracking so i have no idea when it should get here.
pimp.gif

you paintball? whats your setup? i prefer my i3 pro's over these but they still look super sleek

anyways, currently not waiting on anything really. my tickets to wacken just came in the mail not too long ago and thats all that i cared about

yup. right now i have a cheap spyder electra with an empire loader (which broke on me -.-) and a proto mask. but got the dye now because the proto is just too damn heavy. plus, yellow stands out too much on the field
laugh.gif
. looking to upgrade my marker tho to a proto rail '10 black dust with a dye rotor loader
rail is wicked, especially since they started including the ul stock. im working w/ a pm8 blue fade w/ empire magna, dye ul running on a pure energy 45/45. however i havent had a chance to play much since i got to college plus the price of paint is od expensive
sick.gif

i want a the new proto axis mask cause replacing the lens on the i3 pro is horrendous
smh.gif

the metal club at school is having a paintball get together after finals and i think im just gonna go there and slay them all
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

these from overseas...should be here between the 29th-31st

384816030.jpg

& these from pys will def be here monday

384816034.jpg
neither of these are my pics & i didnt pay ebay rape prices for my G.P. Metallic 1's

- Set of 4 Tires
- Two Pairs of Sneakers
- A Polo
- Two Jackets
- Processing Papers to have my company Trademark

5 blu-rays from amazon, addicted to blu-rays now btw. And something from the attitude seed bank over there in Great Britain
smile.gif

dyei4blk.jpg

waiting for UPS to bring it. but they don't update their damn tracking so i have no idea when it should get here.
pimp.gif

you paintball? whats your setup? i prefer my i3 pro's over these but they still look super sleek

anyways, currently not waiting on anything really. my tickets to wacken just came in the mail not too long ago and thats all that i cared about

yup. right now i have a cheap spyder electra with an empire loader (which broke on me -.-) and a proto mask. but got the dye now because the proto is just too damn heavy. plus, yellow stands out too much on the field
laugh.gif
. looking to upgrade my marker tho to a proto rail '10 black dust with a dye rotor loader
rail is wicked, especially since they started including the ul stock. im working w/ a pm8 blue fade w/ empire magna, dye ul running on a pure energy 45/45. however i havent had a chance to play much since i got to college plus the price of paint is od expensive
sick.gif

i want a the new proto axis mask cause replacing the lens on the i3 pro is horrendous
smh.gif

the metal club at school is having a paintball get together after finals and i think im just gonna go there and slay them all
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
it came in today. soooo much lighter than my proto. i started painting balling 2-3 years ago, went almost every weekend for 6-7 months. but the field i go to is about an hour away. and even though the entrance was just 20 dollars.. i payed like 30 for gas -.- . so i stopped going. i stupidly jumped on the first gun that looked "cool" and got the spyder. i could have probably gotten something better for cheaper but eh, what can you do. even though, my spyder hasn't failed me yet. i started going again this month and the rush is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i found a closer field (eh, not much closer.. maybe like 10-15 mins from the other one) and im going to try to go every weekend again. still a newb though, but im trying to find a good PB forum to learn more stuff. i JUST took apart my gun and was scared i'd **!# something up
laugh.gif
i want to try woodsball (real woodsball) and scenario so bad, but we have like no place here without really going out of your way.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Coach bag, I need something big enough for my Kindle and netbook

img-thing

kindle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. what gen do you have? first or second? i got the second gen (before the international wireless) and it's easily my favorite gadget. the ease of buying books has gotten me reading 100x more than i've ever read
laugh.gif

just got my new pair of vans but waiting for a pair of blue lobsters and anniversary 3s

Back
Top Bottom