What are you waiting for in the mail?

it's going to be a while before these start shipping out but as of right now it's the only thing I'm waiting on in the mail

and then there's this thing

http://ideacious.com/details2000000064.htm?S=2409237013&L=0
brasse.jpg

I hope to have both of them by the end of the year, but who knows.

Both of these are crowdsourced funded, the cool thing about the brasse is that as an early buyer if the thing ever actually sells a bunch of units I stand to make 1588 per 100k units sold for the first 10 production runs.

Last edited:
Damn sunglasses from the US! How's it take 22 days to go from LA to Santa Clarita and then it's back in LA the day after it arrives in SC?!!!

AND IT STILL NEEDS TO GET TO NEW ZEALAND.

USPS :x :x never again. Probably sending the package on a dinghy :smh:

Last edited:
Damn sunglasses from the US! How's it take 22 days to go from LA to Santa Clarita and then it's back in LA the day after it arrives in SC?!!!
AND IT STILL NEEDS TO GET TO NEW ZEALAND.
USPS :x :x never again. Probably sending the package on a dinghy :smh:

I think once a piece of mail from the USPS gets to another country theirs no more tracking updates. Don't know for sure but i believe that's how USPS is. If you ship something international i would go with FedEx or UPS.

These for my nephew that's coming into town tomorrow.

And this is for the ground hog that keeps terrorizing my garden.

2008004489424040_1.jpg

White Hyperdunk Elite's :pimp: and some blue LED lights for the whip off amazon 8)

..mann I hate waiting for things i order to come in the mail,I'm refreshing tracking info every 30 mins :smh:

A package from Karmaloop should be here tomorrow with a Herschel Supply duffel bag and some shirts.

I also ordered a bike from a shop 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't come in >:

Back
Top Bottom