What are you waiting for in the mail?

Cant have this fat leather wallet goin up my *** anymore when I sit down :smh:

I got mine in last month, totally changed how I feel at the end of the day. I drive a lot for work and I always felt out of whack at the end of the day from sitting on my wallet. This thing isn't even noticeable.

white/navy USA Dream Team destroyer
2 x Taxi LeBron Elites
2 x white/red/black Jordan IV
3 x grey/navy Yankee throwback fitteds

I got mine in last month, totally changed how I feel at the end of the day. I drive a lot for work and I always felt out of whack at the end of the day from sitting on my wallet. This thing isn't even noticeable.

What is it?

My phone back.

And a screen protector.

I almost forgot about my Oly VII's. I think tomorrow is the day to wear them. With my Falcons Vick jersey, of course.

Good to hear exactly what I want. Looks slick as well for 20 dollars.

What is it?

Its a wallet

Galaxy Nexus
Diztronic clear smoke case
2 Anker spare batteries and charger
Clarivue screen protectors

I'm done with sprint and their crappy service and constant changes so I'm returning this SGS3 and going to straight talk.

Now I gotta get rid of the clear white Diztronic case, spare Anker batteries and charger, and Clarivue screen protector I got for the SGS3 :/

-my box2 from 12society, (even tho i already kno what it contains, still a toss up between the shoes and the headphones tho)

-cowboys/giants tailgate VIP party passes.

^^^ to the peoples waiting on cigars? 

did you guys cop that deal sampler pack of CI ? 

Lol I'm new here but here goes nothin
...waitin for my textbooks and my fuelband ice in the mail...not too excited about the books

Back
Top Bottom