What are your biggest pet peeves with other people?

-the fact that practically NOBODY signals when changing lanes anymore

-you're vs. your

-attention-wh0res ie. people who update their facebook status 600 times a day (see also: vaguebookers)

-people who not only feel entitled, but have a sense of "retroactive entitlement", where they think they can talk a whole bunch of %%%+ and constantly act like a total *** right now because they think (and they're oh-so-certain of it) that they'll become some huge success one day

-people who never admit fault, and when call them out they do everything in their power to cover up/try to turn the tables and get made at you

People who cut me off without signaling.

Usually I don't give a damn on what you do on the road. You could be going 100 mph but just don't cut me off without signaling.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Grammer erros. I understand in this day in age, what with message boards, texting, facebook.. people are gonna say ur rather than your and so on but when people use your you're, through, threw out of context or their, there, they're and take the time to spell out the full word(s) I get sooooo pissed. I constantly post basic english grammer links on my facebook. Lol. Some of my friends are %!!@!$ dumb.

it's spelled 'grammar'..You have become everything you hate...

erros. 

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

indifferent.gif
You're telling me that NO one noticed this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Check out the time I did that. I was drunk for sure.
laugh.gif

dirty/messy people
when people expect you to live by their schedule
people who just got on to something and try to school you on it

- People who don't say thank you after you open the door for them, or even acknowledge you're there. I say let it be legal to punch someone in the back of the head if they walk past you without even a head nod.

- People who talk on the phone in the movie theater

people who make assumptions
people who say irrational things

people who are unintelligent in general

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

A lot that have already been said
-People who sit at a green light
-People who talk to you too close in your personal space
-People who camp in COD, like they're in a real war. Just plain stupid.
-Girls that say what they don't like on Facebook but so often do the same exact thing
indifferent.gif

-People who try to talk about sports when they have no clue of what they are talking about
-Guys who call themselves shoe heads or whatever but are referring to Bred 11's as black and red joints
Smh..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You must not of been around in '96...  you must feel cool about saying Bred huh? 
grin.gif

- " Sneaker heads" that think giving nicknames to every shoe is cool.

- People who are late

- people who are not thankful 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Grammer erros. I understand in this day in age, what with message boards, texting, facebook.. people are gonna say ur rather than your and so on but when people use your you're, through, threw out of context or their, there, they're and take the time to spell out the full word(s) I get sooooo pissed. I constantly post basic english grammer links on my facebook. Lol. Some of my friends are %!!@!$ dumb.

it's spelled 'grammar'..You have become everything you hate...

roll.gif
Id blame it on swype. But would you believe me?? LmaoShocked no one else caught that.I #!+#!! up on errors too.Edit.Dude on the last page saw erros error. Lol

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

When people don't introduce you.
This!!! Makes it mad awkward. Be one thing if the person you're with is just passing through and saying hi to whoever they come across for a sec but if it ends up being a lot longer; just makes it awkward b/c it feels like the window to introduce you gets closed
grin.gif

Idiot drivers on the road. 

People who cant be responsible for themselves i.e. Grown men like my roommate who tell me asinine things like "Don't try to treat me like my mom" and then pull stunts like having a dry erase board ready for me at 7 AM the morning after he goes out asking me to make sure he wakes up at 10 am. I would have no problems doing this except for the fact that he is a real life Snorlax who sleeps all day until 4-5 PM.

- dirty people who can't clean after themselves.
- people who take stuff without asking...and then don't put it back where it was (at least). i'm fine with someone asking to borrow something and then return it wherever.
- people who assume I think I'm better than them when, in reality, i haven't even spoken two words and am just minding my own business. (ex. summer school classmates/professors at the local community college or just people in general)
- when people abbreviate 'homework' and 'apartment' to stuff like: hmk, hwk, hmwk, apt. (this +%*% really gets to me for some reason. these words.
laugh.gif
)

Edit: ^ That too. The main reason why I don't shake hands when I don't have to.

When dudes use WAAYYYYY too many emoticons on here. Like really, 12
roll.gif
aren't necessary especially when your laughing at your own point.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

A lot that have already been said
-People who sit at a green light
-People who talk to you too close in your personal space
-People who camp in COD, like they're in a real war. Just plain stupid.
-Girls that say what they don't like on Facebook but so often do the same exact thing
indifferent.gif

-People who try to talk about sports when they have no clue of what they are talking about
-Guys who call themselves shoe heads or whatever but are referring to Bred 11's as black and red joints
Smh..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You must not of been around in '96.

laugh.gif
Word. We NEVER called the BLACK & RED 11's "bred" (hell NO BLACK & RED sneaker was called "bred" back then). My pet peeves have pretty much been mentioned,but I had to comment on this here.

People answering "What" to me (because I would never disrespect someone and say "what")
People glorifying illegal drug use. +!% is BEYOND weak...

Back
Top Bottom