What are your must have/most useful smartphone applications that you recommend?

Dropbox
Snes9x (no longer available) best SNES emulator
ADW EX Launcher- an Android launcher that let's you customize anyway you'd like.
Widget Locker- customize your Android lock screen
MiLocker- A custom lockscreen app with built in themes. Great for iPhone esque lock screens.
mSpot- music on the cloud which syncs great/flawlessly with iTunes.
Fancy weather- custom weather widget for android
Scrollable news widget- read NT on your home screen.
Flipboard-Like Pulse but a little better. Great interface.
Google ears- listens to music playing anywhere and identifies it instantly.
Volume+ - increases your phone's speaker volume.
DSP Manager- internal equalizer for your phone.

More later.

Some of these apps are DOPE! Thanks fam. Repped.

Thanks for the Rep brah!!

Here's DSP Manager (Android Only)

Also UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock WIdget) is bomb!!! Grab this file and drop it in Ultimate Custom Clock Widget folder in your SD card
Should look like this..

Widget Locker Users, place each theme into sd card folder
data/
com.teslaoilsw.widgetlocker/
themes/
Here's ALL my personal themes

Pure Music Widget CD Case Mod
Should look like this

DSP Manager is for rooted users, right¿

Is anyone using a different mobile browser(Chrome/Dolphin/Firefox, etc)¿ Any recommendations for those¿

i be playing this game app called major mayhem. help me pass some time when i'm at the laundromat. it aint bad at all

Man, this game is straight-up crack lol! It's like Duck Hunt meets Commando meets GTA, :lol: . Definitely worth the download and it's free.

GasBuddy
Flixster
IHeartRadio
TV Guide (If you're not on digital)
Flashlight
Yelp
RedBox
Shazam

Is anyone using a different mobile browser(Chrome/Dolphin/Firefox, etc)¿ Any recommendations for those¿

You don't need to be rooted for any of the mods I posted.

Chrome>

GENPLUSDROID - sega emulator

SNESDROID - snes emulator

Sonic 2 & Mario 3 
nthat.gif

Gas Buddy (You can check online at gasbuddy.com though)
Pandora

I need more apps so this thread is appreciated.

Chrome>

I downloaded DSP, and now I don't know what to do...it doesn't install or anything.

you have to flash the zip in recovery to install it.

So I DO need to be rooted??

Google Voice- if you need a second phone number. free texting/phone calls forwarded to your phone
Foxfi- makes your phone a wifi hotspot without rooting
Parcels- track packages with virtually all carriers
App garden lite- basically a swiss arm knife of apps everything from tip/discount calculator, random word/password generator to conversions ect....50+ different apps in one
Phone Info - allows you to turn off 4G

Last edited:

Chrome>

I downloaded DSP, and now I don't know what to do...it doesn't install or anything.

you need to have cwm recovery installed on your device.
depending on your device you may need to be rooted before you can install cwm recovery

Chrome>

depending on your device you may need to be rooted before you can install cwm recovery

Um...I found another apk from the official xda thread and it installed straight up. Should I even mess with it or just delete??

Chrome>

Um...I found another apk from the official xda thread and it installed straight up. Should I even mess with it or just delete??

since you already installed it just try it out & see if it works. if it does just stick with that.

Thanks for the Rep brah!!

Here's DSP Manager (Android Only)

Also UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock WIdget) is bomb!!! Grab this file and drop it in Ultimate Custom Clock Widget folder in your SD card
Should look like this..

Widget Locker Users, place each theme into sd card folder
data/
com.teslaoilsw.widgetlocker/
themes/
Here's ALL my personal themes

Pure Music Widget CD Case Mod
Should look like this

wallpaper? :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:

Chrome>

since you already installed it just try it out & see if it works. if it does just stick with that.

It actually works!! I just selected it in my app tray, and it pulled up and everything! I kept reading that I needed to move it to system/app, but it works right out of the sdcard folder.

The weird thing is that, from what it seems, is when I change the volume, it goes back to default setting. I'll reboot and check it out. It force closed a bit too after I started messing with it too.

What does the Loudness Compensation, Dynamic Range Compression or the Virtual Room Effect do¿

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom