What are your must have/most useful smartphone applications that you recommend?

Android ....

Go SMS Pro
Dolphin Browser
Minimalistic text
Widgetlocker
TuneIn
USA Today
Syncmypix (sets your contact photos with their FB photo)

Feedly is my favorite RSS client on Android, beat out Reader HD which was pretty good too
Tweet Lanes is my preferred Twitter app, although Carbon looks reaaaaalllly good
I use Instapaper religiously on my Nexus 7
Firefox is my preferred web browser
Timer is pretty cool, well designed app

kindle app is a must if you have kindle e-books
good reader
bing
seek droid
dropbox/box/google drive/ sky drive
and scramble....

For modding customizing, UCCW- you can make anything with this widget, clocks, calendars, etc...

Google Voice- if you need a second phone number. free texting/phone calls forwarded to your phone
Foxfi- makes your phone a wifi hotspot without rooting
Parcels- track packages with virtually all carriers
App garden lite- basically a swiss arm knife of apps everything from tip/discount calculator, random word/password generator to conversions ect....50+ different apps in one
Phone Info - allows you to turn off 4G

Repped for Foxfi, if it works, you sir will be the man!

Gmail- email
BOA-banking
Dropbox-file storage
Phase 10/Aces Spades/Uno- spades and uno card games
Jewels- puzzle type game
Indeed- job search app
Team Viewer- control your computer via your phone but you have to install it to the comp too; awesome app!
Wind-up Knight- its an action game, reminiscent to Mario pretty cool game and its free
PMP- site to listen to beats

When I had android Blacklist was my #1 app. Lets you basically hide textbfrom numbers you pick and also when they call sends them straight to voice mail and no notification shows up neither does the missed call in the call log.

It works well. Pretty simple too.. I set it up for my Mom and she didn't have any trouble using it.

Android-
PicsArt Photo- editing app
Custom ICS Search Widget
Blacklist Pro- block any unwanted calls i love this app
ES File Explorer- literally dig into your phone and sd card to find files
MultiPicture Live Wallpaper- ever wanted an iPhone wallpaper or a single image to be centered on your screen? this will do it,
One More Clock- Awesome clock widget themes to choose from.

Remote for iTunes- The top rated, full-featured and reliable iTunes remote. No computer download required.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls

Simple RSS Widget- Read NT and other articles on the go on your homescreen
Wallbase HD Wallpapers

MyFitnessPal 
pimp.gif

I'm definitely consumed by apps on my iPhone

EverNote

Entrepreneur

Mashable

Businessinsider

Instagram

Kindle

Camera+ - Best picture editing 

PicStitch

Google Currents- highly suggest for you readers. Great layout for reading magazine articles you choose to subscribe to

iReddit

Brain trainer- great app for some cognitive exercises. I actually notice my sharpness after 15 minutes of using this. created byscientists

Tinder- Me mentioning this will definitely boost their downloads haha. It's an app to like picture of women and you won't know who likes your pictures unless you both like each others and it then allows you to chat with the girl haha

Back
Top Bottom